Cassiopeia Build 12.10 ranks as an C-Tier pick for the Mid Lane role in Season 12. This champion currently has a Win Rate of (Bad), Pick Rate of , and a Ban Rate of (Low). Using Sorcery Runes and a AP dueling item build, combine with the Battlemage playstyle, this is a hard to play champion in league of legends.
Cassiopeia Item Build
The best Cassiopeia item build Season 12 starts with a Doran's Ring and purchase. The Best mythic item for Cassiopeia you will build is Liandry's Anguish followed by a Archangel's Staff purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Demonic Embrace and or Zhonya's Hourglass. Make sure to use Flash and Ignite as your summoner spells.
What runes for Cassiopeia S12? The best Cassiopeia runes for Mid Lane are Sorcery as the Primary and Domination as a Secondary. Within the Sorcery tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Phase Rush.Patch 12.10 Cassiopeia Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Cassiopeia Build S12. Your first ability for level 1 should be E , and then you should start maxing out E . After that, you can start leveling up Q followed by W .
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Cassiopeia?
- The ability kit of this pick allows it to be played in the Mid Lane position effectively. Can also be played as a Bottom Lane.
- Is Cassiopeia Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #6 Best Pick In the Mid Lane role for patch 12.10, placing it within our C-Tier Rank. Average in terms of picks, nothing special and nothing weak, regarding difficulty, this is a hard to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Cassiopeia S12 Patch 12.10?
- Since this season 12 Cassiopeia Build and Runes will help you deal Magic damage, you will be focusing on building items that allow you to brawl as a battlemage.
- Champions Like Cassiopeia
- Similar picks regarding playstyle would be Battlemage types. That would include Vladimir which is an excellent pick at the moment, as well as Malzahar and Taliyah
You May Also Like