Welcome to our Elo Booster Cassiopeia Build, Since her champion update rework a lot has changed. W Spell has gone threw a major change, the biggest being that your (W) Miasma eight bolts over a arched area. Its still functions the same, just added some more AOE damage to top it off. The passive change allows Cassiopeia item build one extra item, since you cannot purchase boots. Aside from those big changes, most of the champion kit stayed the same. Alright lets get into this Cassiopeia build, complete with items, runes, masteries and even the skill order.
- Serpentine Grace (Passive)
“Cassiopeia gains 4 Movement Speed (4 per level). Cassiopeia cannot purchase Boots items.”
- Noxious Blast (Q)
- Mana cost 60/65/70/75/80
- Cooldown 3.5
- Damage 75/120/165/210/255
AP Ratio .7
- Movement speed bonus 30/35/40/45/50%
- Movement speed now decays over duration.
- Miasma (W)
- Mana cost 70 at all ranks
- Cooldown 22/20/18/16/14
- Cassiopeia spews venom in an arc, leaving toxic clouds for 5 seconds.
- Enemies in the clouds are continually afflicted with Debilitating Poison, inflicting a decaying 35 slow and grounding them, prohibiting the use of Movement abilities. They also take 20/35/50/65/80 (+0.15) magic damage per second.
- Miasma has a minimum cast range and stops on the first terrain hit.
- Now fires multiple clouds in a large arc that lands at minimum (550) to max range (800) or first terrain hit.
- [Repertoir notes this means “Effectively, there’s now a 250 unit band in which you can cast W”]
- Now GROUNDS enemies in cloud, preventing them from using movement abilities while in it.
- Twin Fang (E)
- Mana cost 60/65/70/75/80
- Cooldown .9 seconds
- Deal X (dmg based on level) (+0.1 AP) magic damage to a target. If the target is killed by Twin Fang, or is killed during its flight, Cassiopeia gains 60/65/70/75/80 Mana.
- If the victim is Poisoned when Twin Fang hits, it takes 10/40/70/100/130 (+.35 AP) additional magic damage and Cassiopeia heals for 5/10/15/20/25 (+.1 AP).
- Damage is based on level starting at 52 (and +4 per level and going up .
- 72 at level 6, 96 at 12, etc.
- Petrifying Gaze (R).
After a brief delay, Cassiopeia blasts enemies in a cone in the target direction, dealing magic damage and slowing them by 40% for 2 seconds. Enemies facing her directly are instead stunned for the same duration.
- MAGIC DAMAGE: 150 / 250 / 350(+ .5 AP)
Cassiopeia Item Build
Cassiopeia item build will be unique compared to others, since you will have 6 damage item builds. Like with most mid lane mages, Rylai’s is a important core item. In this Cassiopeia build the slow from rylai’s will allow you to punish enemy’s harder. having some health points stacked will help a lot, since you will need to be face to face with the enemy team to get the perfect ult off. Cassiopeia item build is straight damage for the most part.
Cassiopeia Runes are geared more towards late game. With these runes you will get more stats end game. The best way to top off any AP Carry rune page, is by giving them that extra flat 15 AP. This overtime rune page fits perfectly with this Cassiopeia build.
Cassiopeia Masteries will be focused on getting more overall damage. Since you can already do tons of damage with this Cassiopeia Build, these mastery choices will further enable you. the 3 % damage stack of all the extra damage you will get from Sorcery, Merciless, Bounty Hunter Masteries. Proc thunderlords will be easy with this Cassiopeia build, and is the recommended keystone mastery.
Cassiopeia Skill Order for mid lane is one that can push lanes fast. Now that Cassiopeia has her (E) Twin Fang, its never been easier to out push your opponent. Maxing your (E) fits perfectly into this Cassiopeia Item Build, making use of the rylai’s slow threw the single target damage.
Now that you learned the Cassiopeia item build, along with his runes masteries and skill order. The only thing left in this Cassiopeia build is his Counters. View our Cassiopeia Counters for more in depth strategy’s.