Syndra Build 12.10 ranks as an E-Tier pick for the Mid Lane role in Season 12. This champion currently has a Win Rate of (Bad), Pick Rate of , and a Ban Rate of (Low). Using Domination Runes and a ability power burst damage item build, combine with the Burst playstyle, this is a moderately difficult to play champion in league of legends.
Syndra Item Build
The best Syndra item build Season 12 starts with a Doran's Ring and purchase. The Best mythic item for Syndra you will build is Luden's Tempest followed by a Sorcerer's Shoes purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Zhonya's Hourglass and or Rabadon's Deathcap. Make sure to use Flash and Ignite as your summoner spells.
What runes for Syndra S12? The best Syndra runes for Mid Lane are Domination as the Primary and Sorcery as a Secondary. Within the Domination tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Electrocute.Patch 12.10 Syndra Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Syndra Build S12. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Dark Sphere, and then you should start maxing out Q Dark Sphere. After that, you can start leveling up E Scatter the Weak followed by W Force of Will.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Syndra?
- The ability kit of this pick allows it to be played in the Mid Lane position effectively. Can also be played as a Bottom Lane.
- Is Syndra Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #18 Best Pick In the Mid Lane role for patch 12.10, placing it within our E-Tier Rank. A weak pick, likely in need of champion buffs, concerning difficulty, this is a moderately diffcult to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Syndra S12 Patch 12.10?
- Since this season 12 Syndra Build and Runes will help you deal Magic damage, you will be focusing on building items that maximize your AP brust damage from the champion ability kit.
- Champions Like Syndra
- Similar picks regarding playstyle would be Burst types. That would include Ahri which is an excellent pick at the moment, as well as LeBlanc and Zoe
You May Also Like