Cho'Gath Build 11.15 ranks as an D-Tier pick for the Top Lane role in Season 11. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 52.04% (Good), Pick Rate of 0.83% , and a Ban Rate of 0.32% (Low). Using Sorcery Runes and a unique item build, combine with the Specialist playstyle, this is a easy to play champion in league of legends.
Cho'Gath Item Build
Updated 2021 Season 11 Mythic Item Builds for Cho'Gath.
The best Cho'Gath item build Season 11 starts with a Doran's Shield and purchase. The Best mythic item for Cho'Gath you will build is Frostfire Gauntlet followed by a Plated Steelcaps purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Randuin's Omen and or Warmog's Armor. Make sure to use Flash and Teleport as your summoner spells.
What runes for Cho'Gath S11? The best Cho'Gath runes for Top Lane are Sorcery as the Primary and Domination as a Secondary. Within the Sorcery tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Arcane Comet.Patch 11.15 Cho'Gath Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Cho'Gath Build S11. Your first ability for level 1 should be E Vorpal Spikes, and then you should start maxing out E Vorpal Spikes. After that, you can start leveling up W Feral Scream followed by Q Rupture.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Cho'Gath?
- The best lane success this pick has is within the Top Lane position. Can also be played as a Mid Lane. and sometimes as a Jungle.
- Is Cho'Gath Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #21 Best Pick In the Top Lane role for patch 11.15, placing it within our D-Tier Rank. Seen as a below average choice, and should be avoided if possible, in terms of difficulty, this is a easy to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Cho'Gath S11 Patch 11.15?
- Since this season 11 Cho'Gath Build and Runes will help you deal Magic damage, you will be focusing on building Unique item set thats geared towards maximizing the champions ability kit.
- Champions Like Cho'Gath
- Related picks concerning playstyle would be Specialist characters. Other similar options include Graves which is a great pick at the moment in the meta, as well as Gangplank and Fiddlesticks
You May Also Like