Cho'Gath Build 8.22 ranks as an D-Tier pick for the Top Lane role in Season 8. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 49.41% (Bad), Pick Rate of 1.93% (High), and a Ban Rate of 0.37% (Low). Using Resolve Runes and a unique item build, combine with the Specialist playstyle, this is a easy to play champion in league of legends.
|Stats||Last Patch Averages (8.21)||Current Patch (8.22)||Rank Change||Role Rank|
|Win Rate||46.97||49.41||+ 14||29 / 49|
|Play Rate||2.26||1.93||- 5||25 / 49|
|Ban Rate||0.4||0.37||- 4||28 / 49|
|Gold Earned||11035||10963||40 / 49|
|Kills||5.37||5.38||- 2||27 / 49|
|Deaths||5.28||5.31||- 2||43 / 49|
|Assists||5.93||6.1||+ 2||28 / 49|
|Damage Dealt||16924||16828||- 2||43 / 49|
|Damage Taken||35367||35157||- 1||3 / 49|
|Minions Killed||172.9||170.1||- 2||41 / 49|
|Role Ranking||37||29||+ 8||29 / 49|
Cho'Gath Item Build
The best Cho'Gath item build Season 8 starts with a Doran's Shield and Health Potion purchase. The first item you will build is Ninja Tabi followed by a Righteous Glory purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Thornmail and or Frozen Heart. Make sure to use Flash and Teleport as your summoner spells.
- Ninja Tabi
- Righteous Glory
- Warmog's Armor
- Gargoyle Stoneplate
- Frozen Heart
What runes for Cho'Gath S8? The best Cho'Gath runes for Top Lane are Resolve as the Primary and Precision as a Secondary. Within the Resolve tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Grasp of the Undying.Patch 8.22 Cho'Gath Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Cho'Gath Build S8. Your first ability for level 1 should be E Vorpal Spikes, and then you should start maxing out E Vorpal Spikes. After that, you can start leveling up W Feral Scream followed by Q Rupture.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Cho'Gath?
- The best lane success this pick has is within the Top Lane position. Can also be played as a Jungle.
- Is Cho'Gath Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #29 Best Pick In the Top Lane role for patch 8.22, placing it within our D-Tier Rank. Seen as a below average choice, and should be avoided if possible, in terms of difficulty, this is a easy to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Cho'Gath S8 Patch 8.22?
- Since this season 8 Cho'Gath Build and Runes will help you deal Magic damage, you will be focusing on building Unique item set thats geared towards maximizing the champions ability kit.
- Champions Like Cho'Gath
- Related picks concerning playstyle would be Specialist characters. Other similar options include Graves which is a great pick at the moment in the meta, as well as Gangplank and Fiddlesticks
You May Also Like