Lee Sin 9.6
Lee Sin Build 9.6 ranks as an A-Tier pick for the Jungle role in Season 9. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 49.46% (Bad), Pick Rate of 14.42% (High), and a Ban Rate of 1.61% (Medium). Using Domination Runes and a all in dive item build, combine with the Diver playstyle, this is a hard to play champion in league of legends.
|Stats||Last Patch Averages (9.5)||Current Patch (9.6)||Rank Change||Role Rank|
|Win Rate||49.21||49.46||- 35||35 / 45|
|Play Rate||14.34||14.42||- 1||1 / 45|
|Ban Rate||1.72||1.61||- 7||7 / 45|
|Gold Earned||10565||10499||- 29||29 / 45|
|Kills||6.25||6.28||- 19||19 / 45|
|Deaths||5.44||5.43||- 20||20 / 45|
|Assists||7.62||7.59||- 16||16 / 45|
|Damage Dealt||12630||12457||- 33||33 / 45|
|Damage Taken||25864||25713||- 26||26 / 45|
|Minions Killed||29.4||28.7||- 39||39 / 45|
|Role Ranking||7||6||+ 1||6 / 45|
Lee Sin Item Build
The best Lee Sin item build Season 9 starts with a Hunter's Machete and Refillable Potion purchase. The first item you will build is Enchantment: Warrior followed by a Ninja Tabi purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Sterak's Gage and or Dead Man's Plate. Make sure to use Flash and Smite as your summoner spells.
- Enchantment: Warrior
- Ninja Tabi
- The Black Cleaver
- Guardian Angel
- Sterak's Gage
- Dead Man's Plate
Lee Sin Runes
What runes for Lee Sin S9? The best Lee Sin runes for Jungle are Domination as the Primary and Precision as a Secondary. Within the Domination tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Dark Harvest.Patch 9.6 Lee Sin Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Lee Sin Build S9. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Sonic Wave / Resonating Strike, and then you should start maxing out Q Sonic Wave / Resonating Strike. After that, you can start leveling up W Safeguard / Iron Will followed by E Tempest / Cripple.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Lee Sin?
- Due to the lane phase of this pick, it is commonly played in the Jungle position. This pick has yet to see any meaningful play in other lanes.
- Is Lee Sin Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #6 Best Pick In the Jungle role for patch 9.6, placing it within our A-Tier Rank. A good pick for ranking up in solo queue, regarding difficulty, this is a hard to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Lee Sin S9 Patch 9.6?
- Since this season 9 Lee Sin Build and Runes will help you deal Physical damage, you will be focusing on building enough damage to be a threat, while being able to survive the team fight dive.
- Champions Like Lee Sin
- Recommended choices who play like Diver characters are as follows. Our first pick is Kled which is a really good option, along with Rengar and Wukong
You May Also Like