Aatrox Build 12.10 ranks as an E-Tier pick for the Top Lane role in Season 12. This champion currently has a Win Rate of (Bad), Pick Rate of (High), and a Ban Rate of (Low). Using Domination Runes and a all in dive item build, combine with the Diver playstyle, this is a moderately difficult to play champion in league of legends.
Aatrox Item Build
The best Aatrox item build Season 12 starts with a Doran's Blade and purchase. The Best mythic item for Aatrox you will build is Goredrinker followed by a Plated Steelcaps purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Death's Dance and or Sterak's Gage. Make sure to use Flash and Teleport as your summoner spells.
What runes for Aatrox S12? The best Aatrox runes for Top Lane are Domination as the Primary and Resolve as a Secondary. Within the Domination tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Electrocute.Patch 12.10 Aatrox Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Aatrox Build S12. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q The Darkin Blade, and then you should start maxing out Q The Darkin Blade. After that, you can start leveling up E Umbral Dash followed by W Infernal Chains.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Aatrox?
- The best lane success this pick has is within the Top Lane position. Can also be played as a Support.
- Is Aatrox Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #30 Best Pick In the Top Lane role for patch 12.10, placing it within our E-Tier Rank. A weak pick, likely in need of champion buffs, concerning difficulty, this is a moderately diffcult to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Aatrox S12 Patch 12.10?
- Since this season 12 Aatrox Build and Runes will help you deal Mixed damage, you will be focusing on building enough damage to be a threat, while being able to survive the team fight dive.
- Champions Like Aatrox
- Related picks concerning playstyle would be Diver characters. Other similar options include Lee Sin which is a great pick at the moment in the meta, as well as Kled and Rengar
You May Also Like