Aatrox Build 8.22 ranks as an B-Tier pick for the Top Lane role in Season 8. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 47.6% (Bad), Pick Rate of 4.5% (High), and a Ban Rate of 3.08% (High). Using Sorcery Runes and a all in dive item build, combine with the Diver playstyle, this is a moderately difficult to play champion in league of legends.
|Stats||Last Patch Averages (8.21)||Current Patch (8.22)||Rank Change||Role Rank|
|Win Rate||47.17||47.6||+ 5||37 / 49|
|Play Rate||4.36||4.5||- 24||30 / 49|
|Ban Rate||2.51||3.08||7 / 49|
|Gold Earned||11224||11187||+ 4||32 / 49|
|Kills||5.06||5.1||+ 7||23 / 49|
|Deaths||5.57||5.63||- 4||39 / 49|
|Assists||5.83||5.85||31 / 49|
|Damage Dealt||18246||18029||- 8||38 / 49|
|Damage Taken||31716||31838||+ 10||1 / 49|
|Minions Killed||188||185.7||+ 1||23 / 49|
|Role Ranking||15||13||+ 2||13 / 49|
Aatrox Item Build
The best Aatrox item build Season 8 starts with a Doran's Blade and Health Potion purchase. The first item you will build is The Black Cleaver followed by a Ninja Tabi purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Guardian Angel and or Randuin's Omen. Make sure to use Flash and Teleport as your summoner spells.
- The Black Cleaver
- Ninja Tabi
- Death's Dance
- Sterak's Gage
- Guardian Angel
- Randuin's Omen
What runes for Aatrox S8? The best Aatrox runes for Top Lane are Sorcery as the Primary and Resolve as a Secondary. Within the Sorcery tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Arcane Comet.Patch 8.22 Aatrox Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Aatrox Build S8. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q The Darkin Blade, and then you should start maxing out Q The Darkin Blade. After that, you can start leveling up E Umbral Dash followed by W Infernal Chains.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Aatrox?
- The best lane success this pick has is within the Top Lane position. Can also be played as a Mid Lane.
- Is Aatrox Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #13 Best Pick In the Top Lane role for patch 8.22, placing it within our B-Tier Rank. A solid choice but there are better picks, concerning difficulty, this is a moderately diffcult to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Aatrox S8 Patch 8.22?
- Since this season 8 Aatrox Build and Runes will help you deal Mixed damage, you will be focusing on building enough damage to be a threat, while being able to survive the team fight dive.
- Champions Like Aatrox
- Related picks concerning playstyle would be Diver characters. Other similar options include Lee Sin which is a great pick at the moment in the meta, as well as Kled and Rengar
You May Also Like