Draven Build 9.1 ranks as an B-Tier pick for the Bottom Lane role in Season 9. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 50.19% (Bad), Pick Rate of 4.06% (High), and a Ban Rate of 2.08% (Medium). Using Precision Runes and a full damage item build, combine with the Marksman playstyle, this is a hard to play champion in league of legends.
|Stats||Last Patch Averages (8.24)||Current Patch (9.1)||Rank Change||Role Rank|
|Win Rate||50.94||50.19||- 1||14 / 22|
|Play Rate||4.77||4.06||- 7||11 / 22|
|Ban Rate||1.97||2.08||+ 2||2 / 22|
|Gold Earned||13262||13125||1 / 22|
|Kills||7.59||7.51||8 / 22|
|Deaths||6.89||6.84||+ 3||2 / 22|
|Assists||6.78||6.51||- 1||21 / 22|
|Damage Dealt||21456||21305||- 1||9 / 22|
|Damage Taken||20090||19816||+ 1||8 / 22|
|Minions Killed||172.7||172.1||- 3||13 / 22|
|Role Ranking||11||12||- 1||12 / 22|
Draven Item Build
The best Draven item build Season 9 starts with a Doran's Blade and Health Potion purchase. The first item you will build is Stormrazor followed by a Berserker's Greaves purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Infinity Edge and or Guardian Angel. Make sure to use Flash and Heal as your summoner spells.
- Berserker's Greaves
- The Bloodthirster
- Rapid Firecannon
- Infinity Edge
- Guardian Angel
What runes for Draven S9? The best Draven runes for Bottom Lane are Precision as the Primary and Sorcery as a Secondary. Within the Precision tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Conqueror.Patch 9.1 Draven Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Draven Build S9. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Spinning Axe, and then you should start maxing out Q Spinning Axe. After that, you can start leveling up W Blood Rush followed by E Stand Aside.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Draven?
- Due to the lane phase of this pick, it is often played in the Bottom Lane position. This pick has yet to see any notable play in other lanes.
- Is Draven Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #12 Best Pick In the Bottom Lane role for patch 9.1, placing it within our B-Tier Rank. A solid choice but there are better picks, regarding difficulty, this is a hard to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Draven S9 Patch 9.1?
- Since this season 9 Draven Build and Runes will help you deal Physical damage, you will be focusing on building all damage, Marksmen are almost always built with full damage items with a few item exceptions.
- Champions Like Draven
- The comparable Marksman picks that are also strong, would be Kindred who is a top ranking choice. We also think Jhin and Miss Fortune are some high win rate picks
You May Also Like