Draven Build 10.1 ranks as an A-Tier pick for the Bottom Lane role in Season 10. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 50.09% (Bad), Pick Rate of 3.94% (High), and a Ban Rate of 1.95% (Medium). Using Precision Runes and a full damage item build, combine with the Marksman playstyle, this is a hard to play champion in league of legends.
|Stats||Last Patch Averages (9.24)||Current Patch (10.1)||Rank Change||Role Rank|
|Win Rate||50.32||50.09||- 2||13 / 22|
|Play Rate||4.76||3.94||- 3||13 / 22|
|Ban Rate||3.41||1.95||- 1||3 / 22|
|Gold Earned||13024||13038||1 / 22|
|Kills||7.51||7.72||- 1||9 / 22|
|Deaths||6.74||6.9||4 / 22|
|Assists||6.82||6.81||- 4||20 / 22|
|Damage Dealt||20860||21258||- 5||11 / 22|
|Damage Taken||19154||19690||+ 1||8 / 22|
|Minions Killed||170.6||169.4||- 2||12 / 22|
|Role Ranking||4||10||- 6||10 / 22|
Draven Item Build
The best Draven item build Season 10 starts with a Doran's Blade and Health Potion purchase. The first item you will build is Infinity Edge followed by a Berserker's Greaves purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Any item and or Guardian Angel. Make sure to use Flash and Heal as your summoner spells.
- Infinity Edge
- Berserker's Greaves
- The Bloodthirster
- Rapid Firecannon
- Any item
- Guardian Angel
What runes for Draven S10? The best Draven runes for Bottom Lane are Precision as the Primary and Sorcery as a Secondary. Within the Precision tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Conqueror.Patch 10.1 Draven Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Draven Build S10. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Spinning Axe, and then you should start maxing out Q Spinning Axe. After that, you can start leveling up W Blood Rush followed by E Stand Aside.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Draven?
- Due to the lane phase of this pick, it is often played in the Bottom Lane position. This pick has yet to see any notable play in other lanes.
- Is Draven Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #10 Best Pick In the Bottom Lane role for patch 10.1, placing it within our A-Tier Rank. A good pick for ranking up in solo queue, regarding difficulty, this is a hard to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Draven S10 Patch 10.1?
- Since this season 10 Draven Build and Runes will help you deal Physical damage, you will be focusing on building all damage, Marksmen are almost always built with full damage items with a few item exceptions.
- Champions Like Draven
- The comparable Marksman picks that are also strong, would be Kindred who is a top ranking choice. We also think Jhin and Miss Fortune are some high win rate picks
You May Also Like