Quinn Build 12.10 ranks as an D-Tier pick for the Top Lane role in Season 12. This champion currently has a Win Rate of (Average), Pick Rate of , and a Ban Rate of (Low). Using Sorcery Runes and a unique item build, combine with the Specialist playstyle, this is a moderately difficult to play champion in league of legends.
Quinn Item Build
The best Quinn item build Season 12 starts with a Doran's Blade and purchase. The Best mythic item for Quinn you will build is Berserker's Greaves followed by a Kraken Slayer purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Stormrazor and or Infinity Edge. Make sure to use Flash and Ignite as your summoner spells.
What runes for Quinn S12? The best Quinn runes for Top Lane are Sorcery as the Primary and Precision as a Secondary. Within the Sorcery tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Phase Rush.Patch 12.10 Quinn Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Quinn Build S12. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Blinding Assault, and then you should start maxing out Q Blinding Assault. After that, you can start leveling up E Vault followed by W Heightened Senses.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Quinn?
- The best lane success this pick has is within the Top Lane position. Can also be played as a Support.
- Is Quinn Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #29 Best Pick In the Top Lane role for patch 12.10, placing it within our D-Tier Rank. Seen as a below average choice, and should be avoided if possible, concerning difficulty, this is a moderately diffcult to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Quinn S12 Patch 12.10?
- Since this season 12 Quinn Build and Runes will help you deal Physical damage, you will be focusing on building Unique item set thats geared towards maximizing the champions ability kit.
- Champions Like Quinn
- Related picks concerning playstyle would be Specialist characters. Other similar options include Graves which is a great pick at the moment in the meta, as well as Gangplank and Fiddlesticks
You May Also Like