Yorick Build 12.10 ranks as an C-Tier pick for the Top Lane role in Season 12. This champion currently has a Win Rate of (Bad), Pick Rate of , and a Ban Rate of (Low). Using Precision Runes and a tanky dueling item build, combine with the Juggernaut playstyle, this is a moderately difficult to play champion in league of legends.
Yorick Item Build
The best Yorick item build Season 12 starts with a and Silvermere Dawn Stirring Wardstone Harrowing Crescent Runesteel Spaulders Winged Moonplate Bandleglass Mirror Leeching Leer Noonquiver Ironspike Whip Hearthbound Axe Hextech Alternator Rageknife Verdant Barrier Hailblade Emberknife Watchful Wardstone Vigilant Wardstone purchase. The Best mythic item for Yorick you will build is Trinity Force followed by a Plated Steelcaps purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Sterak's Gage and or Death's Dance. Make sure to use Flash and Teleport as your summoner spells.
What runes for Yorick S12? The best Yorick runes for Top Lane are Precision as the Primary and Resolve as a Secondary. Within the Precision tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Conqueror.Patch 12.10 Yorick Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Yorick Build S12. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Last Rites, and then you should start maxing out Q Last Rites. After that, you can start leveling up E Mourning Mist followed by W Dark Procession.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Yorick?
- The best lane success this pick has is within the Top Lane position. This pick has yet to see any meaningful play in other lanes.
- Is Yorick Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #15 Best Pick In the Top Lane role for patch 12.10, placing it within our C-Tier Rank. Average in terms of picks, nothing special and nothing weak, concerning difficulty, this is a moderately diffcult to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Yorick S12 Patch 12.10?
- Since this season 12 Yorick Build and Runes will help you deal Mixed damage, you will be focusing on building all in items, anything that can enable you in team fight at the right time.
- Champions Like Yorick
- Related picks concerning playstyle would be Juggernaut characters. Other similar options include Darius which is a great pick at the moment in the meta, as well as Garen and Sett
You May Also Like