LeBlanc Build 10.6 ranks as an C-Tier pick for the Mid Lane role in Season 10. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 48.01% (Bad), Pick Rate of 3.88% (High), and a Ban Rate of 1.34% (Medium). Using Domination Runes and a ability power burst damage item build, combine with the Burst playstyle, this is a hard to play champion in league of legends.
|Stats||Last Patch Averages (10.5)||Current Patch (10.6)||Rank Change||Role Rank|
|Win Rate||47.3||48.01||+ 31||21 / 45|
|Play Rate||3.01||3.88||+ 10||41 / 45|
|Ban Rate||1.02||1.34||+ 1||16 / 45|
|Gold Earned||10838||10741||- 2||60 / 45|
|Kills||7.81||7.38||- 1||15 / 45|
|Deaths||5.55||4.92||- 3||64 / 45|
|Assists||6.73||6.4||52 / 45|
|Damage Dealt||19717||19415||- 1||38 / 45|
|Damage Taken||20902||19939||+ 2||55 / 45|
|Minions Killed||135||141.7||+ 3||22 / 45|
|Role Ranking||36||23||+ 13||23 / 45|
LeBlanc Item Build
The best LeBlanc item build Season 10 begins with Doran's Ring and Health Potion starter items. The first item you will build is Luden's Echo then next a Sorcerer's Shoes purchase. The last items you need to complete your champion item build guide is a Void Staff and or Zhonya's Hourglass. Make sure to use Flash and Ignite as your summoner spells.
- Luden's Echo
- Sorcerer's Shoes
- Rabadon's Deathcap
- Void Staff
- Zhonya's Hourglass
What runes for LeBlanc S10? The best LeBlanc runes for Mid Lane are Domination as the Primary and Inspiration as a Secondary. Within the Domination tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Electrocute.Patch 10.6 LeBlanc Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this LeBlanc Build S10. Your first ability for level 1 should be W Distortion, and then you should start maxing out W Distortion. After that, you can start leveling up Q Sigil of Malice followed by E Ethereal Chains.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is LeBlanc?
- The ability kit of this pick allows it to be played in the Mid Lane position effectively. Can also be played as a Support.
- Is LeBlanc Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #23 Best Pick In the Mid Lane role for patch 10.6, placing it within our C-Tier Rank. Average in terms of picks, nothing special and nothing weak, regarding difficulty, this is a hard to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build LeBlanc S10 Patch 10.6?
- Since this season 10 LeBlanc Build and Runes will help you deal Magic damage, you will be focusing on building items that maximize your AP brust damage from the champion ability kit.
- Champions Like LeBlanc
- Similar picks regarding playstyle would be Burst types. That would include Ahri which is an excellent pick at the moment, as well as Zoe and Lux
You May Also Like