LeBlanc Build 12.10 ranks as an E-Tier pick for the Mid Lane role in Season 12. This champion currently has a Win Rate of (Bad), Pick Rate of (High), and a Ban Rate of (Low). Using Domination Runes and a ability power burst damage item build, combine with the Burst playstyle, this is a hard to play champion in league of legends.
LeBlanc Item Build
The best LeBlanc item build Season 12 starts with a Doran's Ring and purchase. The Best mythic item for LeBlanc you will build is Luden's Tempest followed by a Sorcerer's Shoes purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Morellonomicon and or Rabadon's Deathcap. Make sure to use Flash and Ignite as your summoner spells.
What runes for LeBlanc S12? The best LeBlanc runes for Mid Lane are Domination as the Primary and Inspiration as a Secondary. Within the Domination tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Electrocute.Patch 12.10 LeBlanc Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this LeBlanc Build S12. Your first ability for level 1 should be W Distortion, and then you should start maxing out W Distortion. After that, you can start leveling up Q Sigil of Malice followed by E Ethereal Chains.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is LeBlanc?
- The ability kit of this pick allows it to be played in the Mid Lane position effectively. Can also be played as a Support.
- Is LeBlanc Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #23 Best Pick In the Mid Lane role for patch 12.10, placing it within our E-Tier Rank. A weak pick, likely in need of champion buffs, regarding difficulty, this is a hard to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build LeBlanc S12 Patch 12.10?
- Since this season 12 LeBlanc Build and Runes will help you deal Magic damage, you will be focusing on building items that maximize your AP brust damage from the champion ability kit.
- Champions Like LeBlanc
- Similar picks regarding playstyle would be Burst types. That would include Ahri which is an excellent pick at the moment, as well as Zoe and Lux
You May Also Like