Taric Build 8.18 ranks as an C-Tier pick for the Support role in Season 8. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 52.66% (Good), Pick Rate of 1.93% (Low), and a Ban Rate of 0.3% (Low). Using Resolve Runes and a support item build, combine with the Enchanter playstyle, this is a moderately difficult to play champion in league of legends.
|Stats||Last Patch Averages (8.17)||Current Patch (8.18)||Rank Change||Role Rank|
|Win Rate||52.53||52.66||- 2||9 / 41|
|Play Rate||2.09||1.93||25 / 41|
|Ban Rate||0.3||0.3||- 3||36 / 41|
|Gold Earned||7610||7585||+ 2||29 / 41|
|Kills||1.6||1.61||- 4||39 / 41|
|Deaths||4.88||4.82||- 1||32 / 41|
|Assists||13.2||13.31||+ 1||7 / 41|
|Damage Dealt||5324||5214||- 4||41 / 41|
|Damage Taken||18710||18696||- 1||12 / 41|
|Minions Killed||46.1||45.6||- 5||23 / 41|
|Role Ranking||23||22||+ 1||22 / 41|
Taric Item Build
The best Taric item build Season 8 starts with a Health Potion and Health Potion purchase. The first item you will build is Remnant of the Aspect followed by a Mercury's Treads purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Zeke's Convergence and or Randuin's Omen. Make sure to use Flash and Ignite as your summoner spells.
- Remnant of the Aspect
- Mercury's Treads
- Locket of the Iron Solari
- Knight's Vow
- Zeke's Convergence
- Randuin's Omen
What runes for Taric S8? The best Taric runes for Support are Resolve as the Primary and Inspiration as a Secondary. Within the Resolve tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Guardian.Patch 8.18 Taric Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Taric Build S8. Your first ability for level 1 should be E Dazzle, and then you should start maxing out E Dazzle. After that, you can start leveling up Q Starlight's Touch followed by W Bastion.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Taric?
- Due to the lane phase of this pick, it is frequently played in the Support position. This pick has yet to see any meaningful play in other lanes.
- Is Taric Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #22 Best Pick In the Support role for patch 8.18, placing it within our C-Tier Rank. Average in terms of picks, nothing special and nothing weak, concerning difficulty, this is a moderately diffcult to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Taric S8 Patch 8.18?
- Since this season 8 Taric Build and Runes will help you deal Magic damage, you will be focusing on building support items to help enable your bottom lane carry, either through shield, healing or simiply providing peel.
- Champions Like Taric
- Similar picks regarding playstyle would be Enchanter types. That would include Nami which is a really excellent pick at the moment, as well as Soraka and Janna
You May Also Like