Camille Build 11.2 ranks as an A-Tier pick for the Top Lane role in Season 11. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 51.63% (Average), Pick Rate of 4.68% (High), and a Ban Rate of 0.81% (Low). Using Precision Runes and a all in dive item build, combine with the Diver playstyle, this is a hard to play champion in league of legends.
Camille Item Build
Updated 2021 Season 11 Mythic Item Builds for Camille.
The best Camille item build Season 11 starts with a and purchase. The Best mythic item for Camille you will build is Trinity Force followed by a Plated Steelcaps purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Sterak's Gage and or Chempunk Chainsword. Make sure to use Flash and Smite as your summoner spells.
What runes for Camille S11? The best Camille runes for Top Lane are Precision as the Primary and Sorcery as a Secondary. Within the Precision tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Press the Attack.Patch 11.2 Camille Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Camille Build S11. Your first ability for level 1 should be E Hookshot, and then you should start maxing out E Hookshot. After that, you can start leveling up Q Precision Protocol followed by W Tactical Sweep.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Camille?
- The best lane success this pick has is within the Top Lane position. Can also be played as a Support.
- Is Camille Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #26 Best Pick In the Top Lane role for patch 11.2, placing it within our A-Tier Rank. A good pick for ranking up in solo queue, regarding difficulty, this is a hard to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Camille S11 Patch 11.2?
- Since this season 11 Camille Build and Runes will help you deal Physical damage, you will be focusing on building enough damage to be a threat, while being able to survive the team fight dive.
- Champions Like Camille
- Related picks concerning playstyle would be Diver characters. Other similar options include Lee Sin which is a great pick at the moment in the meta, as well as Kled and Rengar
You May Also Like