Irelia Build 11.23 ranks as an B-Tier pick for the Top Lane role in Season 11. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 47.26% (Bad), Pick Rate of 3.19% (High), and a Ban Rate of 1.05% (Low). Using Precision Runes and a all in dive item build, combine with the Diver playstyle, this is a hard to play champion in league of legends.
Irelia Item Build
Updated 2021 Season 11 Mythic Item Builds for Irelia.
The best Irelia item build Season 11 starts with a and Silvermere Dawn Stirring Wardstone Harrowing Crescent Runesteel Spaulders Winged Moonplate Bandleglass Mirror Leeching Leer Noonquiver Ironspike Whip Hearthbound Axe Hextech Alternator Rageknife Verdant Barrier Hailblade Emberknife Watchful Wardstone Vigilant Wardstone purchase. The Best mythic item for Irelia you will build is Trinity Force followed by a Plated Steelcaps purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Death's Dance and or Sterak's Gage. Make sure to use Flash and Teleport as your summoner spells.
What runes for Irelia S11? The best Irelia runes for Top Lane are Precision as the Primary and Resolve as a Secondary. Within the Precision tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Conqueror.Patch 11.23 Irelia Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Irelia Build S11. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Bladesurge, and then you should start maxing out Q Bladesurge. After that, you can start leveling up E Flawless Duet followed by W Defiant Dance.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Irelia?
- The best lane success this pick has is within the Top Lane position. Can also be played as a Mid Lane.
- Is Irelia Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #22 Best Pick In the Top Lane role for patch 11.23, placing it within our B-Tier Rank. A solid choice but there are better picks, regarding difficulty, this is a hard to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Irelia S11 Patch 11.23?
- Since this season 11 Irelia Build and Runes will help you deal Physical damage, you will be focusing on building enough damage to be a threat, while being able to survive the team fight dive.
- Champions Like Irelia
- Related picks concerning playstyle would be Diver characters. Other similar options include Lee Sin which is a great pick at the moment in the meta, as well as Kled and Rengar
You May Also Like