Sivir Build 9.18 ranks as an B-Tier pick for the Bottom Lane role in Season 9. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 49.81% (Bad), Pick Rate of 3.9% (High), and a Ban Rate of 0.84% (Low). Using Precision Runes and a full damage item build, combine with the Marksman playstyle, this is a moderately difficult to play champion in league of legends.
|Stats||Last Patch Averages (9.17)||Current Patch (9.18)||Rank Change||Role Rank|
|Win Rate||51.69||49.81||- 9||13 / 18|
|Play Rate||9.46||3.9||- 8||12 / 18|
|Ban Rate||2.5||0.84||- 5||7 / 18|
|Gold Earned||12671||12328||- 9||11 / 18|
|Kills||6.34||6.08||- 1||17 / 18|
|Deaths||5.51||5.6||- 1||18 / 18|
|Assists||8.66||8.89||- 1||3 / 18|
|Damage Dealt||20137||19257||- 3||13 / 18|
|Damage Taken||18099||17803||14 / 18|
|Minions Killed||198.9||190.9||1 / 18|
|Role Ranking||1||13||- 12||13 / 18|
Sivir Item Build
The best Sivir item build Season 9 starts with a Doran's Blade and Health Potion purchase. The first item you will build is Essence Reaver followed by a Berserker's Greaves purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a The Bloodthirster and or Guardian Angel. Make sure to use Flash and Heal as your summoner spells.
- Essence Reaver
- Berserker's Greaves
- Phantom Dancer
- Infinity Edge
- The Bloodthirster
- Guardian Angel
What runes for Sivir S9? The best Sivir runes for Bottom Lane are Precision as the Primary and Sorcery as a Secondary. Within the Precision tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Fleet Footwork.Patch 9.18 Sivir Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Sivir Build S9. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Boomerang Blade, and then you should start maxing out Q Boomerang Blade. After that, you can start leveling up W Ricochet followed by E Spell Shield.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Sivir?
- Due to the lane phase of this pick, it is often played in the Bottom Lane position. This pick has yet to see any notable play in other lanes.
- Is Sivir Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #13 Best Pick In the Bottom Lane role for patch 9.18, placing it within our B-Tier Rank. A solid choice but there are better picks, concerning difficulty, this is a moderately diffcult to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Sivir S9 Patch 9.18?
- Since this season 9 Sivir Build and Runes will help you deal Physical damage, you will be focusing on building all damage, Marksmen are almost always built with full damage items with a few item exceptions.
- Champions Like Sivir
- The comparable Marksman picks that are also strong, would be Kindred who is a top ranking choice. We also think Jhin and Miss Fortune are some high win rate picks
You May Also Like