Riven Build 9.1 ranks as an A-Tier pick for the Top Lane role in Season 9. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 51.57% (Average), Pick Rate of 5.82% (High), and a Ban Rate of 0.83% (Low). Using Precision Runes and a strong dueling item build, combine with the Skirmisher playstyle, this is a moderately difficult to play champion in league of legends.
|Stats||Last Patch Averages (8.24)||Current Patch (9.1)||Rank Change||Role Rank|
|Win Rate||51.34||51.57||+ 1||14 / 49|
|Play Rate||6.28||5.82||1 / 49|
|Ban Rate||0.63||0.83||+ 3||16 / 49|
|Gold Earned||12110||11900||- 1||10 / 49|
|Kills||7.06||6.79||- 1||6 / 49|
|Deaths||6.28||6.14||+ 1||19 / 49|
|Assists||5||4.75||- 1||41 / 49|
|Damage Dealt||17352||17054||- 1||38 / 49|
|Damage Taken||23501||22648||- 3||37 / 49|
|Minions Killed||171.6||170.9||18 / 49|
|Role Ranking||6||7||- 1||7 / 49|
Riven Item Build
The best Riven item build Season 9 starts with a Long Sword and Health Potion purchase. The first item you will build is The Black Cleaver followed by a Ninja Tabi purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Ravenous Hydra and or Sterak's Gage. Make sure to use Flash and Ignite as your summoner spells.
- The Black Cleaver
- Ninja Tabi
- Death's Dance
- Guardian Angel
- Ravenous Hydra
- Sterak's Gage
What runes for Riven S9? The best Riven runes for Top Lane are Precision as the Primary and Sorcery as a Secondary. Within the Precision tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Conqueror.Patch 9.1 Riven Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Riven Build S9. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Broken Wings, and then you should start maxing out Q Broken Wings. After that, you can start leveling up E Valor followed by W Ki Burst.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Riven?
- The best lane success this pick has is within the Top Lane position. This pick has yet to see any meaningful play in other lanes.
- Is Riven Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #7 Best Pick In the Top Lane role for patch 9.1, placing it within our A-Tier Rank. A good pick for ranking up in solo queue, concerning difficulty, this is a moderately diffcult to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Riven S9 Patch 9.1?
- Since this season 9 Riven Build and Runes will help you deal Physical damage, you will be focusing on building Bursty bruiser items, building to easily win exchanges during lane phase.
- Champions Like Riven
- Related picks concerning playstyle would be Skirmisher characters. Other similar options include Kayn which is a great pick at the moment in the meta, as well as Jax and Yasuo
You May Also Like