Anivia Build 11.15 ranks as an D-Tier pick for the Mid Lane role in Season 11. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 49.87% (Bad), Pick Rate of 1.28% , and a Ban Rate of 0.32% (Low). Using Sorcery Runes and a AP dueling item build, combine with the Battlemage playstyle, this is a hard to play champion in league of legends.
Anivia Item Build
Updated 2021 Season 11 Mythic Item Builds for Anivia.
The best Anivia item build Season 11 starts with a Doran's Ring and purchase. The Best mythic item for Anivia you will build is Liandry's Anguish followed by a Sorcerer's Shoes purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Demonic Embrace and or Morellonomicon. Make sure to use Flash and Ignite as your summoner spells.
What runes for Anivia S11? The best Anivia runes for Mid Lane are Sorcery as the Primary and Inspiration as a Secondary. Within the Sorcery tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Arcane Comet.Patch 11.15 Anivia Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Anivia Build S11. Your first ability for level 1 should be E Frostbite, and then you should start maxing out E Frostbite. After that, you can start leveling up Q Flash Frost followed by W Crystallize.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Anivia?
- The ability kit of this pick allows it to be played in the Mid Lane position effectively. Can also be played as a Support.
- Is Anivia Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #31 Best Pick In the Mid Lane role for patch 11.15, placing it within our D-Tier Rank. Seen as a below average choice, and should be avoided if possible, regarding difficulty, this is a hard to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Anivia S11 Patch 11.15?
- Since this season 11 Anivia Build and Runes will help you deal Magic damage, you will be focusing on building items that allow you to brawl as a battlemage.
- Champions Like Anivia
- Similar picks regarding playstyle would be Battlemage types. That would include Vladimir which is an excellent pick at the moment, as well as Malzahar and Taliyah
You May Also Like