Anivia Build 10.13 ranks as an D-Tier pick for the Mid Lane role in Season 10. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 49.56% (Bad), Pick Rate of 1.63% (High), and a Ban Rate of 0.33% (Low). Using Sorcery Runes and a AP dueling item build, combine with the Battlemage playstyle, this is a hard to play champion in league of legends.
|Stats||Last Patch Averages (10.12)||Current Patch (10.13)||Rank Change||Role Rank|
|Win Rate||51.96||49.56||- 20||49 / 45|
|Play Rate||1.41||1.63||+ 5||61 / 45|
|Ban Rate||0.35||0.33||- 5||52 / 45|
|Gold Earned||11506||11435||- 5||34 / 45|
|Kills||5.77||5.53||- 4||37 / 45|
|Deaths||4.72||4.45||+ 4||46 / 45|
|Assists||7.64||7.37||42 / 45|
|Damage Dealt||19005||18743||- 2||29 / 45|
|Damage Taken||24689||23860||- 10||30 / 45|
|Minions Killed||171.6||176.7||+ 3||26 / 45|
|Role Ranking||30||31||- 1||31 / 45|
Anivia Item Build
The best Anivia item build Season 10 begins with Doran's Ring and Health Potion starter items. The first item you will build is Rod of Ages then next a Sorcerer's Shoes purchase. The last items you need to complete your champion item build guide is a Liandry's Torment and or Rabadon's Deathcap. Make sure to use Flash and Ignite as your summoner spells.
- Rod of Ages
- Sorcerer's Shoes
- Archangel's Staff
- Zhonya's Hourglass
- Liandry's Torment
- Rabadon's Deathcap
What runes for Anivia S10? The best Anivia runes for Mid Lane are Sorcery as the Primary and Inspiration as a Secondary. Within the Sorcery tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Arcane Comet.Patch 10.13 Anivia Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Anivia Build S10. Your first ability for level 1 should be E Frostbite, and then you should start maxing out E Frostbite. After that, you can start leveling up Q Flash Frost followed by W Crystallize.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Anivia?
- The ability kit of this pick allows it to be played in the Mid Lane position effectively. Can also be played as a Support.
- Is Anivia Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #31 Best Pick In the Mid Lane role for patch 10.13, placing it within our D-Tier Rank. Seen as a below average choice, and should be avoided if possible, regarding difficulty, this is a hard to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Anivia S10 Patch 10.13?
- Since this season 10 Anivia Build and Runes will help you deal Magic damage, you will be focusing on building items that allow you to brawl as a battlemage.
- Champions Like Anivia
- Similar picks regarding playstyle would be Battlemage types. That would include Vladimir which is an excellent pick at the moment, as well as Malzahar and Taliyah
You May Also Like