Mordekaiser Build 12.10 ranks as an C-Tier pick for the Top Lane role in Season 12. This champion currently has a Win Rate of (Bad), Pick Rate of (High), and a Ban Rate of (Low). Using Precision Runes and a tanky dueling item build, combine with the Juggernaut playstyle, this is a moderately difficult to play champion in league of legends.
Mordekaiser Item Build
The best Mordekaiser item build Season 12 starts with a Doran's Shield and purchase. The Best mythic item for Mordekaiser you will build is Riftmaker followed by a Plated Steelcaps purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Zhonya's Hourglass and or Morellonomicon. Make sure to use Flash and Ignite as your summoner spells.
What runes for Mordekaiser S12? The best Mordekaiser runes for Top Lane are Precision as the Primary and Domination as a Secondary. Within the Precision tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Conqueror.Patch 12.10 Mordekaiser Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Mordekaiser Build S12. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Mace of Spades, and then you should start maxing out Q Mace of Spades. After that, you can start leveling up E Siphon of Destruction followed by W Harvesters of Sorrow.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Mordekaiser?
- The best lane success this pick has is within the Top Lane position. This pick has yet to see any meaningful play in other lanes.
- Is Mordekaiser Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #4 Best Pick In the Top Lane role for patch 12.10, placing it within our C-Tier Rank. Average in terms of picks, nothing special and nothing weak, concerning difficulty, this is a moderately diffcult to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Mordekaiser S12 Patch 12.10?
- Since this season 12 Mordekaiser Build and Runes will help you deal Magic damage, you will be focusing on building all in items, anything that can enable you in team fight at the right time.
- Champions Like Mordekaiser
- Related picks concerning playstyle would be Juggernaut characters. Other similar options include Darius which is a great pick at the moment in the meta, as well as Garen and Sett
You May Also Like