Kalista Build 9.3 ranks as an A-Tier pick for the Bottom Lane role in Season 9. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 51.66% (Average), Pick Rate of 1.81% (High), and a Ban Rate of 0.29% (Low). Using Precision Runes and a full damage item build, combine with the Marksman playstyle, this is a hard to play champion in league of legends.
|Stats||Last Patch Averages (9.2)||Current Patch (9.3)||Rank Change||Role Rank|
|Win Rate||48.48||51.66||+ 19||/ 0|
|Play Rate||2.02||1.81||+ 16||/ 0|
|Ban Rate||0.31||0.29||+ 13||/ 0|
|Gold Earned||12675||12748||+ 4||/ 0|
|Kills||7.83||8.16||+ 3||/ 0|
|Deaths||6.31||6.12||+ 2||/ 0|
|Assists||6.81||6.65||+ 17||/ 0|
|Damage Dealt||18507||+ 21||/ 0|
|Damage Taken||20602||20451||+ 4||/ 0|
|Minions Killed||180.3||181.4||+ 8||/ 0|
|Role Ranking||19||10||+ 9||10 / 0|
Kalista Item Build
- Berserker's Greaves
- Blade of the Ruined King
- Runaan's Hurricane
- The Bloodthirster
- Guardian Angel
- Infinity Edge
What runes for Kalista S9? The best Kalista runes for Bottom Lane are Precision as the Primary and Sorcery as a Secondary. Within the Precision tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Lethal Tempo.Patch 9.3 Kalista Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Kalista Build S9. Your first ability for level 1 should be E Rend, and then you should start maxing out E Rend. After that, you can start leveling up Q Pierce followed by W Sentinel.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Kalista?
- Due to the lane phase of this pick, it is often played in the Bottom Lane position. This pick has yet to see any notable play in other lanes.
- Is Kalista Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the # Best Pick In the Bottom Lane role for patch 9.3, placing it within our A-Tier Rank. A good pick for ranking up in solo queue, regarding difficulty, this is a hard to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Kalista S9 Patch 9.3?
- Since this season 9 Kalista Build and Runes will help you deal Physical damage, you will be focusing on building all damage, Marksmen are almost always built with full damage items with a few item exceptions.
- Champions Like Kalista
- The comparable Marksman picks that are also strong, would be Kindred who is a top ranking choice. We also think Jhin and Miss Fortune are some high win rate picks
You May Also Like