Kalista Build 10.1 ranks as an C-Tier pick for the Bottom Lane role in Season 10. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 46.16% (Bad), Pick Rate of 1.69% (High), and a Ban Rate of 0.28% (Low). Using Precision Runes and a full damage item build, combine with the Marksman playstyle, this is a hard to play champion in league of legends.
|Stats||Last Patch Averages (9.24)||Current Patch (10.1)||Rank Change||Role Rank|
|Win Rate||44.22||46.16||- 4||22 / 22|
|Play Rate||1.2||1.69||- 1||19 / 22|
|Ban Rate||0.28||0.28||- 5||22 / 22|
|Gold Earned||12156||12330||+ 5||11 / 22|
|Kills||7.61||7.96||6 / 22|
|Deaths||7.07||7.15||2 / 22|
|Assists||7.02||7.02||- 3||17 / 22|
|Damage Dealt||17901||18564||- 4||22 / 22|
|Damage Taken||21255||21629||2 / 22|
|Minions Killed||168||167.5||- 3||14 / 22|
|Role Ranking||18||22||- 4||22 / 22|
Kalista Item Build
The best Kalista item build Season 10 starts with a Doran's Shield and Health Potion purchase. The first item you will build is Berserker's Greaves followed by a Blade of the Ruined King purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Guardian Angel and or Infinity Edge. Make sure to use Flash and Heal as your summoner spells.
- Berserker's Greaves
- Blade of the Ruined King
- Runaan's Hurricane
- The Bloodthirster
- Guardian Angel
- Infinity Edge
What runes for Kalista S10? The best Kalista runes for Bottom Lane are Precision as the Primary and Sorcery as a Secondary. Within the Precision tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Lethal Tempo.Patch 10.1 Kalista Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Kalista Build S10. Your first ability for level 1 should be E Rend, and then you should start maxing out E Rend. After that, you can start leveling up Q Pierce followed by W Sentinel.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Kalista?
- Due to the lane phase of this pick, it is often played in the Bottom Lane position. This pick has yet to see any notable play in other lanes.
- Is Kalista Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #22 Best Pick In the Bottom Lane role for patch 10.1, placing it within our C-Tier Rank. Average in terms of picks, nothing special and nothing weak, regarding difficulty, this is a hard to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Kalista S10 Patch 10.1?
- Since this season 10 Kalista Build and Runes will help you deal Physical damage, you will be focusing on building all damage, Marksmen are almost always built with full damage items with a few item exceptions.
- Champions Like Kalista
- The comparable Marksman picks that are also strong, would be Kindred who is a top ranking choice. We also think Jhin and Miss Fortune are some high win rate picks
You May Also Like