Nasus Build 9.14 ranks as an A-Tier pick for the Top Lane role in Season 9. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 51.91% (Good), Pick Rate of 3.05% (High), and a Ban Rate of 0.7% (Low). Using Resolve Runes and a tanky dueling item build, combine with the Juggernaut playstyle, this is a easy to play champion in league of legends.
|Stats||Last Patch Averages (9.8)||Current Patch (9.14)||Rank Change||Role Rank|
|Win Rate||51.55||51.91||- 5||11 / 46|
|Play Rate||3.15||3.05||- 6||12 / 46|
|Ban Rate||0.75||0.7||- 4||18 / 46|
|Gold Earned||11344||11405||- 2||23 / 46|
|Kills||4.96||5.09||- 4||31 / 46|
|Deaths||5.49||5.41||+ 1||37 / 46|
|Assists||5.2||5.14||+ 3||34 / 46|
|Damage Dealt||17566||17780||+ 1||28 / 46|
|Damage Taken||32913||33104||+ 1||4 / 46|
|Minions Killed||170.8||170.9||15 / 46|
|Role Ranking||10||9||+ 1||9 / 46|
Nasus Item Build
The best Nasus item build Season 9 starts with a Doran's Shield and Health Potion purchase. The first item you will build is Ninja Tabi followed by a Trinity Force purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Thornmail and or Sterak's Gage. Make sure to use Flash and Teleport as your summoner spells.
- Ninja Tabi
- Trinity Force
- Frozen Heart
- Spirit Visage
- Sterak's Gage
What runes for Nasus S9? The best Nasus runes for Top Lane are Resolve as the Primary and Sorcery as a Secondary. Within the Resolve tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Grasp of the Undying.Patch 9.14 Nasus Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Nasus Build S9. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Siphoning Strike, and then you should start maxing out Q Siphoning Strike. After that, you can start leveling up E Spirit Fire followed by W Wither.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Nasus?
- The best lane success this pick has is within the Top Lane position. This pick has yet to see any meaningful play in other lanes.
- Is Nasus Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #9 Best Pick In the Top Lane role for patch 9.14, placing it within our A-Tier Rank. A good pick for ranking up in solo queue, in terms of difficulty, this is a easy to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Nasus S9 Patch 9.14?
- Since this season 9 Nasus Build and Runes will help you deal Physical damage, you will be focusing on building all in items, anything that can enable you in team fight at the right time.
- Champions Like Nasus
- Related picks concerning playstyle would be Juggernaut characters. Other similar options include Darius which is a great pick at the moment in the meta, as well as Garen and Dr. Mundo
You May Also Like