Rakan Build 10.13 ranks as an E-Tier pick for the Support role in Season 10. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 50.8% (Average), Pick Rate of 3.4% (High), and a Ban Rate of 0.3% (Low). Using Resolve Runes and a utility item build, combine with the Catcher playstyle, this is a moderately difficult to play champion in league of legends.
|Stats||Last Patch Averages (10.12)||Current Patch (10.13)||Rank Change||Role Rank|
|Win Rate||51.39||50.8||- 3||38 / 65|
|Play Rate||4.73||3.4||- 7||16 / 65|
|Ban Rate||0.4||0.3||- 17||58 / 65|
|Gold Earned||7346||7234||+ 8||30 / 65|
|Kills||1.81||1.63||+ 5||62 / 65|
|Deaths||5.12||4.85||+ 8||27 / 65|
|Assists||13.36||12.9||+ 1||4 / 65|
|Damage Dealt||6750||6447||+ 4||62 / 65|
|Damage Taken||14782||14252||+ 5||27 / 65|
|Minions Killed||29.2||26.7||+ 5||56 / 65|
|Role Ranking||27||40||- 13||40 / 65|
Rakan Item Build
The best Rakan item build Season 10 starts with a Health Potion and Health Potion purchase. The first item you will build is Boots of Mobility followed by a Zeke's Convergence purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Locket of the Iron Solari and or Knight's Vow. Make sure to use Flash and Ignite as your summoner spells.
- Boots of Mobility
- Zeke's Convergence
- Remnant of the Watchers
- Locket of the Iron Solari
- Knight's Vow
What runes for Rakan S10? The best Rakan runes for Support are Resolve as the Primary and Sorcery as a Secondary. Within the Resolve tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Guardian.Patch 10.13 Rakan Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Rakan Build S10. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Gleaming Quill, and then you should start maxing out Q Gleaming Quill. After that, you can start leveling up E Battle Dance followed by W Grand Entrance.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Rakan?
- Due to the lane phase of this pick, it is frequently played in the Support position. This pick has yet to see any meaningful play in other lanes.
- Is Rakan Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #40 Best Pick In the Support role for patch 10.13, placing it within our E-Tier Rank. A weak pick, likely in need of champion buffs, concerning difficulty, this is a moderately diffcult to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Rakan S10 Patch 10.13?
- Since this season 10 Rakan Build and Runes will help you deal Magic damage, you will be focusing on building various items that will enable you to catch more enemy players with your champion ability kit.
- Champions Like Rakan
- Similar picks regarding playstyle would be Catcher types. That would include Morgana which is a really excellent pick at the moment, as well as Pyke and Zyra
You May Also Like