Lissandra Build 10.13 ranks as an E-Tier pick for the Mid Lane role in Season 10. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 49.15% (Bad), Pick Rate of 1.71% (High), and a Ban Rate of 0.31% (Low). Using Resolve Runes and a ability power burst damage item build, combine with the Burst playstyle, this is a moderately difficult to play champion in league of legends.
|Stats||Last Patch Averages (10.12)||Current Patch (10.13)||Rank Change||Role Rank|
|Win Rate||51.94||49.15||- 15||32 / 45|
|Play Rate||1.52||1.71||+ 2||29 / 45|
|Ban Rate||0.32||0.31||+ 4||35 / 45|
|Gold Earned||10898||10859||38 / 45|
|Kills||5.45||5.31||+ 1||40 / 45|
|Deaths||5.99||5.77||+ 3||21 / 45|
|Assists||9.28||8.67||- 4||6 / 45|
|Damage Dealt||18852||19095||+ 5||35 / 45|
|Damage Taken||20465||19802||+ 1||28 / 45|
|Minions Killed||161||167.1||+ 2||18 / 45|
|Role Ranking||38||38||38 / 45|
Lissandra Item Build
The best Lissandra item build Season 10 begins with Doran's Ring and Health Potion starter items. The first item you will build is Hextech Protobelt-01 then next a Sorcerer's Shoes purchase. The last items you need to complete your champion item build guide is a Rabadon's Deathcap and or Void Staff. Make sure to use Flash and Ignite as your summoner spells.
- Hextech Protobelt-01
- Sorcerer's Shoes
- Zhonya's Hourglass
- Rabadon's Deathcap
- Void Staff
What runes for Lissandra S10? The best Lissandra runes for Mid Lane are Resolve as the Primary and Sorcery as a Secondary. Within the Resolve tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Aftershock.Patch 10.13 Lissandra Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Lissandra Build S10. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Ice Shard, and then you should start maxing out Q Ice Shard. After that, you can start leveling up W Ring of Frost followed by E Glacial Path.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Lissandra?
- The ability kit of this pick allows it to be played in the Mid Lane position effectively. This pick has yet to see any meaningful play in other lanes.
- Is Lissandra Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #38 Best Pick In the Mid Lane role for patch 10.13, placing it within our E-Tier Rank. A weak pick, likely in need of champion buffs, concerning difficulty, this is a moderately diffcult to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Lissandra S10 Patch 10.13?
- Since this season 10 Lissandra Build and Runes will help you deal Magic damage, you will be focusing on building items that maximize your AP brust damage from the champion ability kit.
- Champions Like Lissandra
- Similar picks regarding playstyle would be Burst types. That would include Ahri which is an excellent pick at the moment, as well as LeBlanc and Zoe
You May Also Like