Wukong Build 11.15 ranks as an B-Tier pick for the Top Lane role in Season 11. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 51.93% (Good), Pick Rate of 2.2% (High), and a Ban Rate of 0.63% (Low). Using Domination Runes and a all in dive item build, combine with the Diver playstyle, this is a easy to play champion in league of legends.
Wukong Item Build
Updated 2021 Season 11 Mythic Item Builds for Wukong.
The best Wukong item build Season 11 starts with a and purchase. The Best mythic item for Wukong you will build is Trinity Force followed by a Plated Steelcaps purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Death's Dance and or Sterak's Gage. Make sure to use Flash and Smite as your summoner spells.
What runes for Wukong S11? The best Wukong runes for Top Lane are Domination as the Primary and Sorcery as a Secondary. Within the Domination tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Electrocute.Patch 11.15 Wukong Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Wukong Build S11. Your first ability for level 1 should be E Nimbus Strike, and then you should start maxing out E Nimbus Strike. After that, you can start leveling up Q Crushing Blow followed by W Decoy.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Wukong?
- The best lane success this pick has is within the Top Lane position. Can also be played as a Jungle.
- Is Wukong Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #11 Best Pick In the Top Lane role for patch 11.15, placing it within our B-Tier Rank. A solid choice but there are better picks, in terms of difficulty, this is a easy to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Wukong S11 Patch 11.15?
- Since this season 11 Wukong Build and Runes will help you deal Physical damage, you will be focusing on building enough damage to be a threat, while being able to survive the team fight dive.
- Champions Like Wukong
- Related picks concerning playstyle would be Diver characters. Other similar options include Lee Sin which is a great pick at the moment in the meta, as well as Kled and Rengar
You May Also Like