Jhin Build 9.1 ranks as an A-Tier pick for the Bottom Lane role in Season 9. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 50.58% (Bad), Pick Rate of 7.33% (High), and a Ban Rate of 0.45% (Low). Using Precision Runes and a full damage item build, combine with the Marksman playstyle, this is a moderately difficult to play champion in league of legends.
|Stats||Last Patch Averages (8.24)||Current Patch (9.1)||Rank Change||Role Rank|
|Win Rate||51.14||50.58||- 1||13 / 22|
|Play Rate||10.71||7.33||+ 8||6 / 22|
|Ban Rate||0.6||0.45||- 3||10 / 22|
|Gold Earned||12382||12327||+ 1||12 / 22|
|Kills||7.2||7.05||+ 1||12 / 22|
|Deaths||5.81||5.67||+ 1||19 / 22|
|Assists||8.82||8.54||+ 1||4 / 22|
|Damage Dealt||20735||20697||- 2||13 / 22|
|Damage Taken||18394||18334||+ 3||17 / 22|
|Minions Killed||175.3||175.1||- 2||10 / 22|
|Role Ranking||4||9||- 5||9 / 22|
Jhin Item Build
The best Jhin item build Season 9 starts with a Doran's Blade and Health Potion purchase. The first item you will build is Stormrazor followed by a Boots of Swiftness purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Guardian Angel and or The Bloodthirster. Make sure to use Flash and Heal as your summoner spells.
- Boots of Swiftness
- Rapid Firecannon
- Infinity Edge
- Guardian Angel
- The Bloodthirster
What runes for Jhin S9? The best Jhin runes for Bottom Lane are Precision as the Primary and Sorcery as a Secondary. Within the Precision tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Fleet Footwork.Patch 9.1 Jhin Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Jhin Build S9. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Dancing Grenade, and then you should start maxing out Q Dancing Grenade. After that, you can start leveling up W Deadly Flourish followed by E Captive Audience.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Jhin?
- Due to the lane phase of this pick, it is often played in the Bottom Lane position. This pick has yet to see any notable play in other lanes.
- Is Jhin Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #9 Best Pick In the Bottom Lane role for patch 9.1, placing it within our A-Tier Rank. A good pick for ranking up in solo queue, concerning difficulty, this is a moderately diffcult to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Jhin S9 Patch 9.1?
- Since this season 9 Jhin Build and Runes will help you deal Physical damage, you will be focusing on building all damage, Marksmen are almost always built with full damage items with a few item exceptions.
- Champions Like Jhin
- The comparable Marksman picks that are also strong, would be Kindred who is a top ranking choice. We also think Miss Fortune and Jinx are some high win rate picks
You May Also Like