Ornn Build 11.20 ranks as an E-Tier pick for the Top Lane role in Season 11. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 50.07% (Bad), Pick Rate of 2.33% (High), and a Ban Rate of 0.4% (Low). Using Resolve Runes and a tank item build, combine with the Vanguard playstyle, this is a moderately difficult to play champion in league of legends.
Ornn Item Build
Updated 2021 Season 11 Mythic Item Builds for Ornn.
The best Ornn item build Season 11 starts with a Doran's Shield and purchase. The Best mythic item for Ornn you will build is Sunfire Aegis followed by a Plated Steelcaps purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Randuin's Omen and or Warmog's Armor. Make sure to use Flash and Teleport as your summoner spells.
What runes for Ornn S11? The best Ornn runes for Top Lane are Resolve as the Primary and Inspiration as a Secondary. Within the Resolve tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Aftershock.Patch 11.20 Ornn Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Ornn Build S11. Your first ability for level 1 should be W , and then you should start maxing out W . After that, you can start leveling up Q followed by E .
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Ornn?
- The best lane success this pick has is within the Top Lane position. Can also be played as a Support.
- Is Ornn Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #11 Best Pick In the Top Lane role for patch 11.20, placing it within our E-Tier Rank. A weak pick, likely in need of champion buffs, concerning difficulty, this is a moderately diffcult to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Ornn S11 Patch 11.20?
- Since this season 11 Ornn Build and Runes will help you deal Physical damage, you will be focusing on building tank items that will allow you to absorb as much damage as possible for your team.
- Champions Like Ornn
- Related picks concerning playstyle would be Vanguard characters. Other similar options include Alistar which is a great pick at the moment in the meta, as well as Malphite and Sion
You May Also Like