Xerath Build 9.18 ranks as an A-Tier pick for the Mid Lane role in Season 9. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 52.87% (Good), Pick Rate of 1.99% (High), and a Ban Rate of 0.4% (Low). Using Sorcery Runes and a lots of AP and mana item build, combine with the Artillery playstyle, this is a moderately difficult to play champion in league of legends.
|Stats||Last Patch Averages (9.17)||Current Patch (9.18)||Rank Change||Role Rank|
|Win Rate||50.25||52.87||+ 10||11 / 44|
|Play Rate||2.66||1.99||- 1||25 / 44|
|Ban Rate||0.39||0.4||- 8||30 / 44|
|Gold Earned||11313||9078||- 1||5 / 44|
|Kills||6.16||4.37||- 1||6 / 44|
|Deaths||5.15||5.41||- 2||25 / 44|
|Assists||8.62||9.15||+ 1||26 / 44|
|Damage Dealt||24273||17985||+ 1||3 / 44|
|Damage Taken||15390||12052||- 14||44 / 44|
|Minions Killed||167.8||50.1||- 21||30 / 44|
|Role Ranking||12||8||+ 4||8 / 44|
Xerath Item Build
The best Xerath item build Season 9 starts with a Doran's Ring and Health Potion purchase. The first item you will build is Luden's Echo followed by a Sorcerer's Shoes purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Void Staff and or Zhonya's Hourglass. Make sure to use Flash and Barrier as your summoner spells.
- Luden's Echo
- Sorcerer's Shoes
- Rabadon's Deathcap
- Void Staff
- Zhonya's Hourglass
What runes for Xerath S9? The best Xerath runes for Mid Lane are Sorcery as the Primary and Inspiration as a Secondary. Within the Sorcery tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Arcane Comet.Patch 9.18 Xerath Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Xerath Build S9. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Arcanopulse, and then you should start maxing out Q Arcanopulse. After that, you can start leveling up W Eye of Destruction followed by E Shocking Orb.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Xerath?
- The ability kit of this pick allows it to be played in the Mid Lane position effectively. Can also be played as a Support.
- Is Xerath Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #8 Best Pick In the Mid Lane role for patch 9.18, placing it within our A-Tier Rank. A good pick for ranking up in solo queue, concerning difficulty, this is a moderately diffcult to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Xerath S9 Patch 9.18?
- Since this season 9 Xerath Build and Runes will help you deal Magic damage, you will be focusing on building any item that gives you enough mana, CDR and AP to spam your abilities non stop.
- Champions Like Xerath
- Similar picks regarding playstyle would be Artillery types. That would include Vel'Koz which is an excellent pick at the moment, as well as Jayce and Ziggs
You May Also Like