Jayce Build 12.10 ranks as an E-Tier pick for the Top Lane role in Season 12. This champion currently has a Win Rate of (Bad), Pick Rate of , and a Ban Rate of (Low). Using Sorcery Runes and a lots of AP and mana item build, combine with the Artillery playstyle, this is a moderately difficult to play champion in league of legends.
Jayce Item Build
The best Jayce item build Season 12 starts with a Doran's Blade and purchase. The Best mythic item for Jayce you will build is Eclipse followed by a Manamune purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Black Cleaver and or Edge of Night. Make sure to use Flash and Teleport as your summoner spells.
What runes for Jayce S12? The best Jayce runes for Top Lane are Sorcery as the Primary and Domination as a Secondary. Within the Sorcery tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Summon Aery.Patch 12.10 Jayce Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Jayce Build S12. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q To the Skies! / Shock Blast, and then you should start maxing out Q To the Skies! / Shock Blast. After that, you can start leveling up W Lightning Field / Hyper Charge followed by E Thundering Blow / Acceleration Gate.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Jayce?
- The best lane success this pick has is within the Top Lane position. Can also be played as a Mid Lane. and sometimes as a Support.
- Is Jayce Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #24 Best Pick In the Top Lane role for patch 12.10, placing it within our E-Tier Rank. A weak pick, likely in need of champion buffs, concerning difficulty, this is a moderately diffcult to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Jayce S12 Patch 12.10?
- Since this season 12 Jayce Build and Runes will help you deal Physical damage, you will be focusing on building any item that gives you enough mana, CDR and AP to spam your abilities non stop.
- Champions Like Jayce
- Related picks concerning playstyle would be Artillery characters. Other similar options include Senna which is a great pick at the moment in the meta, as well as Vel'Koz and Xerath
You May Also Like