Qiyana Build 11.1 ranks as an E-Tier pick for the Mid Lane role in Season 11. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 56.24% (Good), Pick Rate of 0.8% , and a Ban Rate of 0.35% (Low). Using Domination Runes and a burst damage item build, combine with the Assassin playstyle, this is a hard to play champion in league of legends.
Qiyana Item Build
Updated 2021 Season 11 Mythic Item Builds for Qiyana.
The best Qiyana item build Season 11 starts with a Long Sword and purchase. The Best mythic item for Qiyana you will build is Duskblade of Draktharr followed by a Mercury's Treads purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a The Collector and or Edge of Night. Make sure to use Flash and Ignite as your summoner spells.
What runes for Qiyana S11? The best Qiyana runes for Mid Lane are Domination as the Primary and Sorcery as a Secondary. Within the Domination tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Electrocute.Patch 11.1 Qiyana Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Qiyana Build S11. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Edge of Ixtal, and then you should start maxing out Q Edge of Ixtal. After that, you can start leveling up E Audacity followed by W Terrashape.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Qiyana?
- The ability kit of this pick allows it to be played in the Mid Lane position effectively. Can also be played as a Support.
- Is Qiyana Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #34 Best Pick In the Mid Lane role for patch 11.1, placing it within our E-Tier Rank. A weak pick, likely in need of champion buffs, regarding difficulty, this is a hard to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Qiyana S11 Patch 11.1?
- Since this season 11 Qiyana Build and Runes will help you deal Physical damage, you will be focusing on building items that maximize your AD burst damage from the champion abilities.
- Champions Like Qiyana
- Similar picks regarding playstyle would be Assassin types. That would include Evelynn which is an excellent pick at the moment, as well as Zed and Nocturne
You May Also Like