Twisted Fate 10.2
Twisted Fate Build 10.2 ranks as an E-Tier pick for the Mid Lane role in Season 10. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 50.64% (Bad), Pick Rate of 2.64% (High), and a Ban Rate of 0.33% (Low). Using Sorcery Runes and a ability power burst damage item build, combine with the Burst playstyle, this is a moderately difficult to play champion in league of legends.
|Stats||Last Patch Averages (10.1)||Current Patch (10.2)||Rank Change||Role Rank|
|Win Rate||52.2||50.64||- 2||50 / 44|
|Play Rate||2.07||2.64||- 8||56 / 44|
|Ban Rate||0.29||0.33||- 8||58 / 44|
|Gold Earned||11575||11532||- 3||53 / 44|
|Kills||5.22||5.19||- 6||48 / 44|
|Deaths||5.75||5.83||- 6||55 / 44|
|Assists||8.66||8.54||49 / 44|
|Damage Dealt||17461||17508||- 18||62 / 44|
|Damage Taken||20183||21142||- 12||62 / 44|
|Minions Killed||157.5||158.7||- 10||14 / 44|
|Role Ranking||33||39||- 6||39 / 44|
Twisted Fate Item Build
The best Twisted Fate item build Season 10 begins with Doran's Ring and Health Potion starter items. The first item you will build is Rod of Ages then next a Mercury's Treads purchase. The last items you need to complete your champion item build guide is a Rabadon's Deathcap and or Void Staff. Make sure to use Flash and Ignite as your summoner spells.
- Rod of Ages
- Mercury's Treads
- Lich Bane
- Zhonya's Hourglass
- Rabadon's Deathcap
- Void Staff
Twisted Fate Runes
What runes for Twisted Fate S10? The best Twisted Fate runes for Mid Lane are Sorcery as the Primary and Inspiration as a Secondary. Within the Sorcery tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Arcane Comet.Patch 10.2 Twisted Fate Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Twisted Fate Build S10. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Wild Cards, and then you should start maxing out Q Wild Cards. After that, you can start leveling up W Pick A Card followed by E Stacked Deck.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Twisted Fate?
- The ability kit of this pick allows it to be played in the Mid Lane position effectively. Can also be played as a Support.
- Is Twisted Fate Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #39 Best Pick In the Mid Lane role for patch 10.2, placing it within our E-Tier Rank. A weak pick, likely in need of champion buffs, concerning difficulty, this is a moderately diffcult to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Twisted Fate S10 Patch 10.2?
- Since this season 10 Twisted Fate Build and Runes will help you deal Magic damage, you will be focusing on building items that maximize your AP brust damage from the champion ability kit.
- Champions Like Twisted Fate
- Similar picks regarding playstyle would be Burst types. That would include Ahri which is an excellent pick at the moment, as well as LeBlanc and Zoe
You May Also Like