Vladimir Build 10.1 ranks as an A-Tier pick for the Mid Lane role in Season 10. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 51.02% (Average), Pick Rate of 2.63% (High), and a Ban Rate of 2.34% (High). Using Domination Runes and a AP dueling item build, combine with the Battlemage playstyle, this is a moderately difficult to play champion in league of legends.
|Stats||Last Patch Averages (9.24)||Current Patch (10.1)||Rank Change||Role Rank|
|Win Rate||51.94||51.02||- 11||24 / 44|
|Play Rate||3.1||2.63||- 6||18 / 44|
|Ban Rate||2.56||2.34||+ 1||5 / 44|
|Gold Earned||11333||11518||+ 4||22 / 44|
|Kills||6.46||6.66||- 2||27 / 44|
|Deaths||5.62||5.78||+ 2||30 / 44|
|Assists||6.31||6.45||+ 4||31 / 44|
|Damage Dealt||21600||22709||+ 5||7 / 44|
|Damage Taken||27718||29403||+ 1||2 / 44|
|Minions Killed||173||175||+ 3||7 / 44|
|Role Ranking||5||6||- 1||6 / 44|
Vladimir Item Build
The best Vladimir item build Season 10 begins with Doran's Shield and Health Potion starter items. The first item you will build is Hextech Protobelt-01 then next a Ionian Boots of Lucidity purchase. The last items you need to complete your champion item build guide is a Void Staff and or Liandry's Torment. Make sure to use Flash and Ignite as your summoner spells.
- Hextech Protobelt-01
- Ionian Boots of Lucidity
- Zhonya's Hourglass
- Rabadon's Deathcap
- Void Staff
- Liandry's Torment
What runes for Vladimir S10? The best Vladimir runes for Mid Lane are Domination as the Primary and Sorcery as a Secondary. Within the Domination tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Electrocute.Patch 10.1 Vladimir Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Vladimir Build S10. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Transfusion, and then you should start maxing out Q Transfusion. After that, you can start leveling up E Tides of Blood followed by W Sanguine Pool.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Vladimir?
- The ability kit of this pick allows it to be played in the Mid Lane position effectively. Can also be played as a Top Lane.
- Is Vladimir Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #6 Best Pick In the Mid Lane role for patch 10.1, placing it within our A-Tier Rank. A good pick for ranking up in solo queue, concerning difficulty, this is a moderately diffcult to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Vladimir S10 Patch 10.1?
- Since this season 10 Vladimir Build and Runes will help you deal Magic damage, you will be focusing on building items that allow you to brawl as a battlemage.
- Champions Like Vladimir
- Similar picks regarding playstyle would be Battlemage types. That would include Malzahar which is an excellent pick at the moment, as well as Taliyah and Karthus
You May Also Like