Yasuo Build 10.19 ranks as an A-Tier pick for the Mid Lane role in Season 10. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 49.53% (Bad), Pick Rate of 5.62% (High), and a Ban Rate of 4.33% (High). Using Precision Runes and a strong dueling item build, combine with the Skirmisher playstyle, this is a hard to play champion in league of legends.
|Stats||Last Patch Averages (10.18)||Current Patch (10.19)||Rank Change||Role Rank|
|Win Rate||49.13||49.53||+ 3||14 / 45|
|Play Rate||6.56||5.62||- 4||18 / 45|
|Ban Rate||5.13||4.33||2 / 45|
|Gold Earned||12267||12244||3 / 45|
|Kills||7.11||7||+ 1||7 / 45|
|Deaths||7.28||7.04||1 / 45|
|Assists||5.68||5.77||- 3||21 / 45|
|Damage Dealt||19022||18682||- 4||24 / 45|
|Damage Taken||23158||22382||- 2||3 / 45|
|Minions Killed||180.3||183.4||- 5||7 / 45|
|Role Ranking||2||4||- 2||4 / 45|
Yasuo Item Build
The best Yasuo item build Season 10 begins with Doran's Blade and Health Potion starter items. The first item you will build is Berserker's Greaves then next a Phantom Dancer purchase. The last items you need to complete your champion item build guide is a Guardian Angel and or Mercurial Scimitar. Make sure to use Flash and Ignite as your summoner spells.
- Berserker's Greaves
- Phantom Dancer
- Infinity Edge
- The Bloodthirster
- Guardian Angel
- Mercurial Scimitar
What runes for Yasuo S10? The best Yasuo runes for Mid Lane are Precision as the Primary and Domination as a Secondary. Within the Precision tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Conqueror.Patch 10.19 Yasuo Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Yasuo Build S10. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Steel Tempest, and then you should start maxing out Q Steel Tempest. After that, you can start leveling up E Sweeping Blade followed by W Wind Wall.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Yasuo?
- The ability kit of this pick allows it to be played in the Mid Lane position effectively. Can also be played as a Bottom Lane. and sometimes as a Top Lane.
- Is Yasuo Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #4 Best Pick In the Mid Lane role for patch 10.19, placing it within our A-Tier Rank. A good pick for ranking up in solo queue, regarding difficulty, this is a hard to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Yasuo S10 Patch 10.19?
- Since this season 10 Yasuo Build and Runes will help you deal Physical damage, you will be focusing on building Bursty bruiser items, building to easily win exchanges during lane phase.
- Champions Like Yasuo
- Similar picks regarding playstyle would be Skirmisher types. That would include Kayn which is an excellent pick at the moment, as well as Jax and Tryndamere
You May Also Like