Fiddlesticks Build 11.8 ranks as an A-Tier pick for the Jungle role in Season 11. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 52.78% (Good), Pick Rate of 3.72% (High), and a Ban Rate of 1.33% (Medium). Using Resolve Runes and a unique item build, combine with the Specialist playstyle, this is a moderately difficult to play champion in league of legends.
Fiddlesticks Item Build
Updated 2021 Season 11 Mythic Item Builds for Fiddlesticks.
The best Fiddlesticks item build Season 11 starts with a and purchase. The Best mythic item for Fiddlesticks you will build is Sorcerer's Shoes followed by a Riftmaker purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Morellonomicon and or Void Staff. Make sure to use Flash and Ignite as your summoner spells.
What runes for Fiddlesticks S11? The best Fiddlesticks runes for Jungle are Resolve as the Primary and Inspiration as a Secondary. Within the Resolve tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Aftershock.Patch 11.8 Fiddlesticks Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Fiddlesticks Build S11. Your first ability for level 1 should be E Dark Wind, and then you should start maxing out E Dark Wind. After that, you can start leveling up Q Terrify followed by W Drain.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Fiddlesticks?
- Due to the lane phase of this pick, it is commonly played in the Jungle position. This pick has yet to see any meaningful play in other lanes.
- Is Fiddlesticks Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #42 Best Pick In the Jungle role for patch 11.8, placing it within our A-Tier Rank. A good pick for ranking up in solo queue, concerning difficulty, this is a moderately diffcult to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Fiddlesticks S11 Patch 11.8?
- Since this season 11 Fiddlesticks Build and Runes will help you deal Magic damage, you will be focusing on building Unique item set thats geared towards maximizing the champions ability kit.
- Champions Like Fiddlesticks
- Recommended choices who play like Specialist characters are as follows. Our first pick is Graves which is a really good option, along with Gangplank and Teemo
You May Also Like