Jinx Build 10.7 ranks as an B-Tier pick for the Bottom Lane role in Season 10. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 51.51% (Average), Pick Rate of 4.99% (High), and a Ban Rate of 0.3% (Low). Using Precision Runes and a full damage item build, combine with the Marksman playstyle, this is a moderately difficult to play champion in league of legends.
|Stats||Last Patch Averages (10.6)||Current Patch (10.7)||Rank Change||Role Rank|
|Win Rate||53.08||51.51||- 8||12 / 25|
|Play Rate||5.97||4.99||9 / 25|
|Ban Rate||0.37||0.3||- 3||21 / 25|
|Gold Earned||12430||12097||- 3||10 / 25|
|Kills||7.29||6.71||+ 1||15 / 25|
|Deaths||6.26||5.78||12 / 25|
|Assists||7.92||7.59||- 2||12 / 25|
|Damage Dealt||20239||19406||- 4||16 / 25|
|Damage Taken||18404||17534||+ 1||12 / 25|
|Minions Killed||174.9||178.4||- 2||8 / 25|
|Role Ranking||8||14||- 6||14 / 25|
Jinx Item Build
The best Jinx item build Season 10 starts with a Doran's Blade and Health Potion purchase. The first item you will build is Infinity Edge followed by a Berserker's Greaves purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Rapid Firecannon and or Guardian Angel. Make sure to use Flash and Heal as your summoner spells.
- Infinity Edge
- Berserker's Greaves
- Runaan's Hurricane
- Any item
- Rapid Firecannon
- Guardian Angel
What runes for Jinx S10? The best Jinx runes for Bottom Lane are Precision as the Primary and Sorcery as a Secondary. Within the Precision tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Fleet Footwork.Patch 10.7 Jinx Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Jinx Build S10. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Switcheroo!, and then you should start maxing out Q Switcheroo!. After that, you can start leveling up W Zap! followed by E Flame Chompers!.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Jinx?
- Due to the lane phase of this pick, it is often played in the Bottom Lane position. This pick has yet to see any notable play in other lanes.
- Is Jinx Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #14 Best Pick In the Bottom Lane role for patch 10.7, placing it within our B-Tier Rank. A solid choice but there are better picks, concerning difficulty, this is a moderately diffcult to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Jinx S10 Patch 10.7?
- Since this season 10 Jinx Build and Runes will help you deal Physical damage, you will be focusing on building all damage, Marksmen are almost always built with full damage items with a few item exceptions.
- Champions Like Jinx
- The comparable Marksman picks that are also strong, would be Kindred who is a top ranking choice. We also think Jhin and Miss Fortune are some high win rate picks
You May Also Like