Darius Build 12.10 ranks as an S-Tier pick for the Top Lane role in Season 12. This champion currently has a Win Rate of (Bad), Pick Rate of (High), and a Ban Rate of (High). Using Precision Runes and a tanky dueling item build, combine with the Juggernaut playstyle, this is a moderately difficult to play champion in league of legends.
Darius Item Build
The best Darius item build Season 12 starts with a Doran's Shield and purchase. The Best mythic item for Darius you will build is Plated Steelcaps followed by a Trinity Force purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Dead Man's Plate and or Death's Dance. Make sure to use Flash and Ghost as your summoner spells.
What runes for Darius S12? The best Darius runes for Top Lane are Precision as the Primary and Resolve as a Secondary. Within the Precision tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Conqueror.Patch 12.10 Darius Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Darius Build S12. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q , and then you should start maxing out Q . After that, you can start leveling up E followed by W .
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Darius?
- The best lane success this pick has is within the Top Lane position. This pick has yet to see any meaningful play in other lanes.
- Is Darius Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #1 Best Pick In the Top Lane role for patch 12.10, placing it within our S-Tier Rank. Which we considered the most reliable picks for ranked solo queue, concerning difficulty, this is a moderately diffcult to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Darius S12 Patch 12.10?
- Since this season 12 Darius Build and Runes will help you deal Physical damage, you will be focusing on building all in items, anything that can enable you in team fight at the right time.
- Champions Like Darius
- Related picks concerning playstyle would be Juggernaut characters. Other similar options include Garen which is a great pick at the moment in the meta, as well as Sett and Dr. Mundo
You May Also Like