Ivern Build 12.10 ranks as an E-Tier pick for the Jungle role in Season 12. This champion currently has a Win Rate of (Average), Pick Rate of (High), and a Ban Rate of (Low). Using Sorcery Runes and a utility item build, combine with the Catcher playstyle, this is a hard to play champion in league of legends.
Ivern Item Build
The best Ivern item build Season 12 starts with a and purchase. The Best mythic item for Ivern you will build is Mobility Boots followed by a Moonstone Renewer purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Redemption and or Mikael's Blessing. Make sure to use Flash and Smite as your summoner spells.
What runes for Ivern S12? The best Ivern runes for Jungle are Sorcery as the Primary and Inspiration as a Secondary. Within the Sorcery tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Summon Aery.Patch 12.10 Ivern Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Ivern Build S12. Your first ability for level 1 should be E Triggerseed, and then you should start maxing out E Triggerseed. After that, you can start leveling up Q Rootcaller followed by W Brushmaker.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Ivern?
- Due to the lane phase of this pick, it is commonly played in the Jungle position. This pick has yet to see any meaningful play in other lanes.
- Is Ivern Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #47 Best Pick In the Jungle role for patch 12.10, placing it within our E-Tier Rank. A weak pick, likely in need of champion buffs, regarding difficulty, this is a hard to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Ivern S12 Patch 12.10?
- Since this season 12 Ivern Build and Runes will help you deal Magic damage, you will be focusing on building various items that will enable you to catch more enemy players with your champion ability kit.
- Champions Like Ivern
- Recommended choices who play like Catcher characters are as follows. Our first pick is Morgana which is a really good option, along with Pyke and Rakan
You May Also Like