Annie Build 11.15 ranks as an B-Tier pick for the Mid Lane role in Season 11. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 53.08% (Good), Pick Rate of 1.97% (High), and a Ban Rate of 0.37% (Low). Using Sorcery Runes and a ability power burst damage item build, combine with the Burst playstyle, this is a easy to play champion in league of legends.
Annie Item Build
Updated 2021 Season 11 Mythic Item Builds for Annie.
The best Annie item build Season 11 starts with a Doran's Ring and purchase. The Best mythic item for Annie you will build is Luden's Tempest followed by a Sorcerer's Shoes purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Zhonya's Hourglass and or Rabadon's Deathcap. Make sure to use Flash and Ignite as your summoner spells.
What runes for Annie S11? The best Annie runes for Mid Lane are Sorcery as the Primary and Domination as a Secondary. Within the Sorcery tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Arcane Comet.Patch 11.15 Annie Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Annie Build S11. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Disintegrate, and then you should start maxing out Q Disintegrate. After that, you can start leveling up W Incinerate followed by E Molten Shield.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Annie?
- The ability kit of this pick allows it to be played in the Mid Lane position effectively. Can also be played as a Support.
- Is Annie Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #26 Best Pick In the Mid Lane role for patch 11.15, placing it within our B-Tier Rank. A solid choice but there are better picks, in terms of difficulty, this is a easy to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Annie S11 Patch 11.15?
- Since this season 11 Annie Build and Runes will help you deal Magic damage, you will be focusing on building items that maximize your AP brust damage from the champion ability kit.
- Champions Like Annie
- Similar picks regarding playstyle would be Burst types. That would include Ahri which is an excellent pick at the moment, as well as LeBlanc and Zoe
You May Also Like