Fiora Build 9.6 ranks as an E-Tier pick for the Top Lane role in Season 9. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 46.29% (Bad), Pick Rate of 2.98% (High), and a Ban Rate of 0.9% (Low). Using Precision Runes and a strong dueling item build, combine with the Skirmisher playstyle, this is a hard to play champion in league of legends.
|Stats||Last Patch Averages (9.5)||Current Patch (9.6)||Rank Change||Role Rank|
|Win Rate||47.69||46.29||- 17||46 / 47|
|Play Rate||3.76||2.98||- 3||12 / 47|
|Ban Rate||1.08||0.9||- 2||15 / 47|
|Gold Earned||11745||11573||- 3||15 / 47|
|Kills||5.85||5.65||- 4||17 / 47|
|Deaths||6.02||6.11||+ 4||11 / 47|
|Assists||4.2||4.22||+ 1||45 / 47|
|Damage Dealt||17948||17284||- 8||30 / 47|
|Damage Taken||28449||28247||+ 1||18 / 47|
|Minions Killed||180.4||177.7||- 1||13 / 47|
|Role Ranking||22||36||- 14||36 / 47|
Fiora Item Build
The best Fiora item build Season 9 starts with a Doran's Blade and Health Potion purchase. The first item you will build is Ninja Tabi followed by a Ravenous Hydra purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Guardian Angel and or Death's Dance. Make sure to use Flash and Teleport as your summoner spells.
- Ninja Tabi
- Ravenous Hydra
- Trinity Force
- Sterak's Gage
- Guardian Angel
- Death's Dance
What runes for Fiora S9? The best Fiora runes for Top Lane are Precision as the Primary and Sorcery as a Secondary. Within the Precision tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Conqueror.Patch 9.6 Fiora Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Fiora Build S9. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Lunge, and then you should start maxing out Q Lunge. After that, you can start leveling up E Bladework followed by W Riposte.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Fiora?
- The best lane success this pick has is within the Top Lane position. This pick has yet to see any meaningful play in other lanes.
- Is Fiora Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #36 Best Pick In the Top Lane role for patch 9.6, placing it within our E-Tier Rank. A weak pick, likely in need of champion buffs, regarding difficulty, this is a hard to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Fiora S9 Patch 9.6?
- Since this season 9 Fiora Build and Runes will help you deal Physical damage, you will be focusing on building Bursty bruiser items, building to easily win exchanges during lane phase.
- Champions Like Fiora
- Related picks concerning playstyle would be Skirmisher characters. Other similar options include Kayn which is a great pick at the moment in the meta, as well as Jax and Yasuo
You May Also Like