Poppy Build 12.10 ranks as an E-Tier pick for the Top Lane role in Season 12. This champion currently has a Win Rate of (Average), Pick Rate of , and a Ban Rate of (Low). Using Resolve Runes and a tanky support item build, combine with the Warden playstyle, this is a moderately difficult to play champion in league of legends.
Poppy Item Build
The best Poppy item build Season 12 starts with a Doran's Shield and purchase. The Best mythic item for Poppy you will build is Plated Steelcaps followed by a Sunfire Aegis purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Abyssal Mask and or Force of Nature. Make sure to use Flash and Teleport as your summoner spells.
What runes for Poppy S12? The best Poppy runes for Top Lane are Resolve as the Primary and Inspiration as a Secondary. Within the Resolve tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Grasp of the Undying.Patch 12.10 Poppy Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Poppy Build S12. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Hammer Shock, and then you should start maxing out Q Hammer Shock. After that, you can start leveling up E Heroic Charge followed by W Steadfast Presence.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Poppy?
- The best lane success this pick has is within the Top Lane position. Can also be played as a Jungle. and sometimes as a Support.
- Is Poppy Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #39 Best Pick In the Top Lane role for patch 12.10, placing it within our E-Tier Rank. A weak pick, likely in need of champion buffs, concerning difficulty, this is a moderately diffcult to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Poppy S12 Patch 12.10?
- Since this season 12 Poppy Build and Runes will help you deal Physical damage, you will be focusing on building tank items that will allow you to survive and protect your teammate carry champions.
- Champions Like Poppy
- Related picks concerning playstyle would be Warden characters. Other similar options include Braum which is a great pick at the moment in the meta, as well as Nunu and Shen
You May Also Like