Nautilus Build 11.15 ranks as an C-Tier pick for the Support role in Season 11. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 49.73% (Bad), Pick Rate of 5.63% (High), and a Ban Rate of 2% (Medium). Using Resolve Runes and a tank item build, combine with the Vanguard playstyle, this is a moderately difficult to play champion in league of legends.
Nautilus Item Build
Updated 2021 Season 11 Mythic Item Builds for Nautilus.
The best Nautilus item build Season 11 starts with a and purchase. The Best mythic item for Nautilus you will build is Plated Steelcaps followed by a Locket of the Iron Solari purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Thornmail and or Bulwark of the Mountain. Make sure to use Flash and Ignite as your summoner spells.
What runes for Nautilus S11? The best Nautilus runes for Support are Resolve as the Primary and Inspiration as a Secondary. Within the Resolve tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Aftershock.Patch 11.15 Nautilus Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Nautilus Build S11. Your first ability for level 1 should be E Riptide, and then you should start maxing out E Riptide. After that, you can start leveling up W Titan's Wrath followed by Q Dredge Line.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Nautilus?
- Due to the lane phase of this pick, it is frequently played in the Support position. This pick has yet to see any meaningful play in other lanes.
- Is Nautilus Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #11 Best Pick In the Support role for patch 11.15, placing it within our C-Tier Rank. Average in terms of picks, nothing special and nothing weak, concerning difficulty, this is a moderately diffcult to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Nautilus S11 Patch 11.15?
- Since this season 11 Nautilus Build and Runes will help you deal Magic damage, you will be focusing on building tank items that will allow you to absorb as much damage as possible for your team.
- Champions Like Nautilus
- Similar picks regarding playstyle would be Vanguard types. That would include Alistar which is a really excellent pick at the moment, as well as Malphite and Sion
You May Also Like