Nidalee Build 12.10 ranks as an D-Tier pick for the Jungle role in Season 12. This champion currently has a Win Rate of % (Bad), Pick Rate of % (High), and a Ban Rate of % (Low). Using Domination Runes and a unique item build, combine with the Specialist playstyle, this is a hard to play champion in league of legends.
Nidalee Item Build
The best Nidalee item build Season 12 starts with a and purchase. The Best mythic item for Nidalee you will build is Night Harvester followed by a Sorcerer's Shoes purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Horizon Focus and or Rabadon's Deathcap. Make sure to use Flash and Smite as your summoner spells.
What runes for Nidalee S12? The best Nidalee runes for Jungle are Domination as the Primary and Sorcery as a Secondary. Within the Domination tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Dark Harvest.Patch 12.10 Nidalee Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Nidalee Build S12. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Javelin Toss / Takedown, and then you should start maxing out Q Javelin Toss / Takedown. After that, you can start leveling up E Primal Surge / Swipe followed by W Bushwhack / Pounce.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Nidalee?
- Due to the lane phase of this pick, it is commonly played in the Jungle position. This pick has yet to see any meaningful play in other lanes.
- Is Nidalee Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #32 Best Pick In the Jungle role for patch 12.10, placing it within our D-Tier Rank. Seen as a below average choice, and should be avoided if possible, regarding difficulty, this is a hard to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Nidalee S12 Patch 12.10?
- Since this season 12 Nidalee Build and Runes will help you deal Magic damage, you will be focusing on building Unique item set thats geared towards maximizing the champions ability kit.
- Champions Like Nidalee
- Recommended choices who play like Specialist characters are as follows. Our first pick is Graves which is a really good option, along with Gangplank and Fiddlesticks
You May Also Like