How To Evolve Larvitar in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Larvitar requires (Level 30) to evolve into Pupitar and then (Level 55) to evolve into Tyranitar.
|Base||→||First Evo||→||Final Evo|
Where To Find Larvitar in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Larvitar has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 5-7 Larvitar, within the Route 206 location using the Walking method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
5 - 1%
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Larvitar Weakness
Larvitar is a Rock and Ground Type pokemon. This will cause Larvitar to take More Damage from Fighting, Ground, Steel, Ice, Water, Grass Type Moves and Less Damage from Normal, , Fire, Rock, Electric, Poison Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|