How To Evolve Omanyte in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Omanyte requires (Level 40) to evolve into Omastar.
Where To Find Omanyte in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Omanyte has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 20 Omanyte, within the Mining Museum location using the Fossil method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Omanyte Weakness
Omanyte is a Rock and Water Type pokemon. This will cause Omanyte to take More Damage from Fighting, Ground, Electric, Grass Type Moves and Less Damage from Normal, , Poison, Ice, Fire Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Omanyte Weak Against?