How To Evolve Surskit in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Surskit requires (Level 22) to evolve into Masquerain.
Where To Find Surskit in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Surskit has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 2 Surskit, within the Lake Verity location using the Walking method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Lv. 22Shieldon20 - 5%Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Lv. 18Cranidos20 - 5%Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Surskit Weakness
Surskit is a Bug and Water Type pokemon. This will cause Surskit to take More Damage from , Rock, Electric Type Moves, and Less Damage from Fighting, Ground, Steel, Water, Ice Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Surskit Weak Against?