How To Evolve Paras in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Paras requires (Level 24) to evolve into Parasect.
Where To Find Paras in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Paras has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 20-26 Paras, within the Great Marsh location using the Walking method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Lv. 22Shieldon20 - 5%Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Lv. 18Cranidos20 - 5%Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
20 - 5%
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Paras Weakness
Paras is a Bug and Grass Type pokemon. This will cause Paras to take More Damage from Rock, Poison, Bug, Ice, , Fire Type Moves, and Less Damage from Fighting, Water, Electric, Ground, Grass Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|