How To Evolve Spheal in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Spheal requires (Level 32) to evolve into Sealeo and then (Level 44) to evolve into Walrein.
Where To Find Spheal in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Spheal has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 35-45 Spheal, within the Route 230 location using the Surfing method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Spheal Weakness
Spheal is a Ice and Water Type pokemon. This will cause Spheal to take More Damage from Fighting, Rock, Grass, Electric Type Moves and Less Damage from Water, Ice Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Spheal Weak Against?