How To Evolve Snorunt in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Snorunt can evolve into Froslass On Female Pokémon, use Dawn Stone or Glalie (Level 42).
Where To Find Snorunt in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Snorunt has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 33 Snorunt, within the Acuity Lakefront location using the Walking method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Lv. 22Shieldon20 - 5%Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Lv. 18Cranidos20 - 5%Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Snorunt Weakness
Snorunt is a Ice Type pokemon. This will cause Snorunt to take More Damage from Fighting, Rock, Steel, Fire Type Moves, and Less Damage from Ice Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Snorunt Weak Against?