How To Evolve Anorith in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Anorith requires (Level 40) to evolve into Armaldo.
Where To Find Anorith in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Anorith has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 20 Anorith, within the Mining Museum location using the Fossil method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Lv. 22Shieldon20 - 5%Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Lv. 18Cranidos20 - 5%Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Anorith Weakness
Anorith is a Rock and Bug Type pokemon. This will cause Anorith to take More Damage from Steel, Water, Rock Type Moves, and Less Damage from Normal, Poison Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|