How To Evolve Gulpin in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Gulpin requires (Level 26) to evolve into Swalot.
Where To Find Gulpin in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Gulpin has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 20-26 Gulpin, within the Great Marsh location using the Walking method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Lv. 22Shieldon20 - 5%Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Lv. 18Cranidos20 - 5%Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
20 - 5%
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Gulpin Weakness
Gulpin is a Poison Type pokemon. This will cause Gulpin to take More Damage from Ground, Psychic Type Moves, and Less Damage from Fighting, Poison, Bug, Grass, Fairy Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|