How To Evolve Makuhita in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Makuhita requires (Level 24) to evolve into Hariyama.
Where To Find Makuhita in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Makuhita has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 50-51 Makuhita, within the Route 225 location using the Walking method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
5 - 1%
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Makuhita Weakness
Makuhita is a Fighting Type pokemon. This will cause Makuhita to take More Damage from , Psychic, Fairy Type Moves and Less Damage from Rock, Bug, Dark Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Makuhita Weak Against?