How To Evolve Bagon in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Bagon requires (Level 30) to evolve into Shelgon and then (Level 50) to evolve into Salamence.
|Base||→||First Evo||→||Final Evo|
Where To Find Bagon in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Bagon has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 25-26 Bagon, within the Route 210 location using the Honey Tree method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
20 - 5%
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Bagon Weakness
Bagon is a Dragon Type pokemon. This will cause Bagon to take More Damage from Ice, Dragon, Fairy Type Moves and Less Damage from Fire, Water, Grass, Electric Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Bagon Weak Against?