How To Evolve Dragonair in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Dratini requires (Level 30) to evolve into Dragonair and then (Level 55) to evolve into Dragonite.
Where To Find Dragonair in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Dragonair has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 15-20 Dratini, within the Mt. Coronet location using the Super Rod method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Lv. 22Shieldon20 - 5%Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Lv. 18Cranidos20 - 5%Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Dragonair Weakness
Dragonair is a Dragon Type pokemon. This will cause Dragonair to take More Damage from Ice, Dragon, Fairy Type Moves, and Less Damage from Fire, Water, Grass, Electric Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Dragonair Weak Against?