Diablo 4 Howl from Below
The Diablo 4 Howl from Below is a Unique Gloves exclusive to the Necromancer class.
- Lucky Hit Chance
- Attack Speed for Corpse Skills
- Lucky Hit: Stun Chance
- Lucky Hit: Fear Chance
- Instead of detonating immediately, Corpse Explosion summons a Volatile Skeleton that charges at a random enemy and explodes. Corpse Explosion's damage is increased by [30 - 40%] .
- Necromancer Class Only
Best Malignant Hearts To Use With Howl from Below
The best malignant heart to use with Howl from Below is Caged Heart of The Sacrilegious, which is a Vicious Type Socket.
Best Unique Weapons and Armor To Use with Howl from Below
The best unique equipment to use with Howl from Below in D4 is Black River, which is a Unique Scythe.
- Life On Kill
- Damage to Healthy Enemies
- Ranks to Fueled by Death
- Ranks to Corpse Explosion
Best Aspects To Use with Howl from Below Unique Gloves
Best Paragons To Use with Howl from Below
The best paragon to use with Howl from Below in D4 is Flesh-eater, which is a Legendary Board Node.
- Consuming 5 Corpses grants 40% increased damage for 6 seconds.
- With at least 2 Corpses Nearby, you gain 15% Damage Reduction. With no Corpses Nearby, you deal 15% increased damage.
- Description:Grants +25 - 125% (5% Per Level) bonus to all Rare nodes within range.
- Radius Bonus:You deal x2% increased damage, up to x12%, for every Close Corpse.
- Radius Requirement:25 Dexterity
Best Skills To Use with Howl from Below
The strongest skill synergy with the Howl from Below Unique Gloves in D4 are Corpse Explosion, and there is also a strong passive synergy with Necrotic Carapace.
This chance is doubled against Bosses.